unlocking phone by miflash_unlock

redscar

Members
May 11, 2022
Hi all !
I recently attempted to unlock my phone using miflash_unlock. How is it possible to check the status of my unlock procedure? Shall I wait for 168 hours after my attempt? If yes, how shall I know that my attempt to unlock the phone was effective and how can I find the timer of the remaining elapsed hours?

Regards

Hi all !
I recently attempted to unlock my phone using miflash_unlock. How is it possible to check the status of my unlock procedure? Shall I wait for 168 hours after my attempt? If yes, how shall I know that my attempt to unlock the phone was effective and how can I find the timer of the remaining elapsed hours?

Regards
if you start the tool again it will show how long you have to wait... after the time is over you should be able to unlock it

thanks for your immediate answer.
I already checked your article and I'll definitely follow your instructions however I don't know if my unlock procedure was correct and therefore I really need to know the answers on my questions above.

thanks for your immediate answer.
I already checked your article and I'll definitely follow your instructions however I don't know if my unlock procedure was correct and therefore I really need to know the answers on my questions above.
if you clicked unlock and everything was green then its ok, if there is a message you have to wait for xxx hours then you have to wait and try it again after the time is over

You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked