******* unreasonable? Poor service?

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by harrytheweb, Apr 16, 2014.

1. harrytheweb

May 14, 2013
    Hi all, in trusting ******* with my 3rd or so order I'm a little disappointed. What do you think of this?

I bought a mi3 and paid. Next day the price dropped by $25. My order was marked as paid.

So I emailed them.
    From Chris Bates
    To support@*******.com

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 5:50 PM BST

Hi, i see the phone is $454.00 can you please ensure that's what I pay please. If you can't do this I will cancel the order.

Thank you and best wishes.

Chris

So I expected a refund for the difference.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 8:28 AM BST support@*******.com wrote:
    >
    >>Dear Chris,
    >>
    >>Your order is paid now. We will ship it out asap today.
    >>Pls let me know if you need any further help. Have a nice day!
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>Yours,sincerely
    >>Yoyo

I then try replying back twice over 48hrs but it fails. Something to do with having to contact them directly via the site.

Should I keep asking for the $25 back? I'm pretty sure I raised the query again via the site but I can't see a message or a way to check. I did ask for it 2 days before it shipped.

2. Walter Anthony

Apr 7, 2014
    Male
    So I'm new here and you can take this how you want to, but I think that it's not worth the hassle. Twenty five bucks isn't much, and really you probably could've bought it a little cheaper from another site.

I'm a cheapskate and this was just my opinion:)

3. Megalith27

Megalith27Members

Apr 25, 2014
    Male
    Hi all,
    I didn't want to start a new thread, so decide to put my post here, as it is more or less applicable.
    Looking for your advise, comments here.
    I have placed an order with ******* on the 6th of April for Mi2S...after a little bit of correspondance I have been told that they can't ship the order with DHL or FedEx, so they asked if it is Ok to ship with TNT Post, and I thought what the heck, should be fine. So I received and notification from the website on 16th that it was shipped by TNT with tracking #, but was not able track it trough TNT website. Contacted ******* customer services and they said that I can track through Spring Global Mail tracker website. I am checking it and the status has not changed since April 18th, which is "Shipment Despatched from Transhipment Hub"
    My question is, should I be worried? Should I contact customer services again?
    What else can I do.

Many thanks in advance.

4. moderis

moderisMembers

Oct 25, 2013
    Male
    Lithuania
    If tracking number ends with NL, try http://www.postnl.post/
    I had similar experience when ordering power bank..

5. furura

fururaMembers

Sep 2, 2011
    #5furura,May 17, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
    edit: fixed

Share Our Site