doooodu

Members
Mar 31, 2024
I recently rooted my device(11t pro) and installed eu rom instead of global, but I regretted it because many apps are no longer available on Google play and I can't use Google wallet anymore.

How can I go back to the stock rom and unroot my device

I used this video to root or unlock
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And this forum to install eu rom

I recently rooted my device(11t pro) and installed eu rom instead of global, but I regretted it because many apps are no longer available on Google play and I can't use Google wallet anymore.

How can I go back to the stock rom and unroot my device

I used this video to root or unlock
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And this forum to install eu rom
First of all, Gpay will not work on a device with unlocked bootloader. But there is a solution for this in xiaomi.eu rom. Xiaomi.eu module. You probably didn't install it.
Note: Xiaomi.eu module is for non-rooted devices. You must use the Magisk module (integrity fix module) on the rooted device
And when installing the original ROM, there is a lock option in the "mi flash" tool.
If you don't select this option it won't lock.
But like I said. If you do not lock the device, gpay will not work. Doesn't even work on official rom.

Xiaomi.eu module :

Last edited:
You do know that you can hide root with magisk denylist and fix Google play and wallet issues with Play integrity fix or xiaomi.eu Module app? That would probably eliminate all issues you've described.

If you still want to go back:
If you only want to remove root access and stay on Xiaomi.eu ROM, just use the boot.img and init_boot.img files from the ROM you downloaded. Reflash them to their corresponding partitions, the procedure is the same as flashing recovery, just with different partition names.

If you want to go back to global ROM, download the official ROM from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater or MiFirm and use the flash_all.bat file while phone is connected in fastboot mode.

Last edited:
And when installing the original ROM, there is a lock option in the "mi flash" tool.
If you don't select this option it won't lock.
Using the "flash all and lock" option usually bricks the device, don't use it.
If you want to relock the device, use the miflash_unlock program you already used for unlocking.

You do know that you can hide root with magisk denylist and fix Google play and wallet issues with Play integrity fix or xiaomi.eu Module app? That would probably eliminate all issues you've described.

If you still want to go back:
If you only want to remove root access and stay on Xiaomi.eu ROM, just use the boot.img and init_boot.img files from the ROM you downloaded. Reflash them to their corresponding partitions, the procedure is the same as flashing recovery, just with different partition names.

If you want to go back to global ROM, download the official ROM from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater or MiFirm and use the flash_all.bat file while phone is connected in fastboot mode.
I'm a bit confused now, I originally got eu rom for features, but found non different, so would it be better to stay on it and lock, or go back to stock?

and for staying on .eu I checked the ROM I used but couldn't find these files boot.img and init_boot.img and I don't know how to reflash them to their corresponding partitions.

as for going back to global, does it automatically unroot my device

If there are tutorial links to the different methods I would appreciate this
and which one would you suggest I do, because I found no difference between eu and global, and when I check my phone it still says MIUI global but the model is TKDEUXM

I'm a bit confused now, I originally got eu rom for features, but found non different, so would it be better to stay on it and lock, or go back to stock?

and for staying on .eu I checked the ROM I used but couldn't find these files boot.img and init_boot.img and I don't know how to reflash them to their corresponding partitions.

as for going back to global, does it automatically unroot my device

If there are tutorial links to the different methods I would appreciate this
and which one would you suggest I do, because I found no difference between eu and global, and when I check my phone it still says MIUI global but the model is TKDEUXM
I didn't use Magisk for anything btw, and when I try to install magisk for the xiaomi.eu module, it says "magisk not installed cannot check for updates, no internet?" and "not rooted, functionality greatly limited"

even though I have internet and the phone should be rooted

@doooodu I give up with you. You don't know what you're doing or what you're talking about.
This is the custom ROM forum of Xiaomi.eu.
But you have installed the official Xiaomi EEA ROM, which is one of the official Xiaomi Global ROMs.
These are installed in fastboot mode with Miflash, then select clean all and lock to lock the bootloader.

@doooodu I give up with you. You don't know what you're doing or what you're talking about.
This is the custom ROM forum of Xiaomi.eu.
But you have installed the official Xiaomi EEA ROM, which is one of the official Xiaomi Global ROMs.
These are installed in fastboot mode with Miflash, then select clean all and lock to lock the bootloader.
I agree I have no idea what I'm doing, but just to make sure is clean all and lock safe, because the other guys said flash all and lock my brick the phone, so is it the same thing or not.

As for the EAA thing, I followed the tutorial thing above, idk what happened, would I benefit from getting the actual eu ROM or should I stay on this after I lock it.

I agree I have no idea what I'm doing, but just to make sure is clean all and lock safe, because the other guys said flash all and lock my brick the phone, so is it the same thing or not.

As for the EAA thing, I followed the tutorial thing above, idk what happened, would I benefit from getting the actual eu ROM or should I stay on this after I lock it.
Xiaomi.eu rom is usually made on chinese rom (for example - TKDCNXM). If there is no Chinese ROM available for your device, it is built on the global ROM (TKDMIXM). But the rom you installed is Xiaomi official global EEA rom (TKDEUXM). it has nothing to do with xiaomi.eu.
And gpay doesn't work because the bootloader is unlocked