Unwanted App,virus,bugs... : Reinstalling Miui?

Max_elder

Members
Dec 24, 2016
Hello,

recently my Xiaomi redmi Note 2 started acting weird, with some random app that are impossible to uninstall appearing( Flyee? ,"whatsapp","2048",Flashlight") , some other app randomly interrupting me ( an app called Mhliw that open the setting over and over) and yesterday adds started to disturb me while using my phone.

As an antivirus had no effect,and those annoying app where impossible to uninstall, I decided to do a factory reset in order to restart with a new ,bug free and virus free version MIUI 7.
But when I enter the "reset menu" or whatever it's called, and try to erase all data, the system fail to wipe all data,so when i restart the phone I have the new version of MIUI, but all the app that i wanted to erase where still there.
I also tried to reinstall MIUI 7 from a rom from MIUI-france (i'm french),but the system also failed to reinstall MIUI.

I would like to know how to get rid of these bugs/virus/malware, and if reinstalling is a solution to these problem ,how to wipe all data without getting an error?

thank for your answers.(sorry for bad english or wrong place for this kind of post)

Maybe those apps are installed as admin.Go to settings/additional settings/privacy/Device administrator. Uncheck those apps and then uninstall them

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk