Update Mi11Ultra geht nicht/does not work

dd14al

Members
Aug 21, 2021
Ich habe ein Mi Ultra mit der MIUI 12.5 | V 12.5.20.0.RKACNXM und möchte so wie bisher ein Update anzeigen (MIUI 12.5 | V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM) über den Updater einspielen aber es funktioniert nicht. Nach einiger Zeit WIRD "Updater reagiert nicht mehr" angezeigt. Auf dem Handy im Root-Ordner befindet sich eine Datei "Updater_error_log.txt".mit dem Inhalt.

I have a Mi Ultra with the MIUI 12.5 | V 12.5.20.0.RKACNXM and would like to display an update (MIUI 12.5 | V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM) via the updater but it does not work. After some time, "Updater is no longer responding" is displayed. On the phone in the root folder is a file "Updater_error_log.txt".with the content.
"
"
alle Links sind offline.
all links are offline.

The updater won't work because the newer ROMs are fastboot. Please check the ROM thread for more information.

Reactions: katerpanne
Ich habe ein Mi Ultra mit der MIUI 12.5 | V 12.5.20.0.RKACNXM und möchte so wie bisher ein Update anzeigen (MIUI 12.5 | V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM) über den Updater einspielen aber es funktioniert nicht. Nach einiger Zeit WIRD "Updater reagiert nicht mehr" angezeigt. Auf dem Handy im Root-Ordner befindet sich eine Datei "Updater_error_log.txt".mit dem Inhalt.

I have a Mi Ultra with the MIUI 12.5 | V 12.5.20.0.RKACNXM and would like to display an update (MIUI 12.5 | V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM) via the updater but it does not work. After some time, "Updater is no longer responding" is displayed. On the phone in the root folder is a file "Updater_error_log.txt".with the content.
"
"
alle Links sind offline.
all links are offline.

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system
- wait for the phone to restart itself

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

"
"
alle Links sind offline.
all links are offline.
take a look here, I think it will help…

The updater won't work because the newer ROMs are fastboot. Please check the ROM thread for more information.
yes I would also like to use the updater... That the Rom's on xiaomi.eu are only fastboot I have seen. I meant the OTA updater from Android. Or will there be no more OTA updates?

I have now made it with Fastboot but am curious if there will be OTA updates again or updates that I can install via TWRP.

I have now made it with Fastboot but am curious if there will be OTA updates again or updates that I can install via TWRP.
If a TWRP fully compatible with A12 appears, it is expected that newer ROMs will use it.

• Love
Reactions: dd14al
You have TWRP installed and working?

Example with Xiaomi 12: As i tried to do a OTA update via TWRP, it took ~1min until the phone booted in TWRP. But in TWRP nothing happened. I had to manually select the downloaded ROM.zip and start the update.
As long there is no recovery ROM zip for 11T Pro, I can't confirm or test if it's "normal". But OTA update via TWRP should work automatically.

Grüße, Spill

Last edited:
yes I have TWRP installed but my phone is mi 11 ultra, it came with TWRP pre installed from tradingshenzen where I bought it from. I get the update OTA and after it finishes downloading it tells me to install it, I say yes and then automatically it takes me to TWRP where I continue with installation easy cheese.

@stealth1379 Is this how it should work or should it do all automatically, without selecting and clicking anything by hand in TWRP?
Until you reach TWRP everything is done automatically, inside TWRP you have to do all manually by yourself, you just press install then find the downloaded file, click on it and swipe right, after installation you can also delete cache memory optionally, to my opinion do this also, after these two operations you just reboot and it is all finished.

Until you reach TWRP everything is done automatically, inside TWRP you have to do all manually by yourself, you just press install then find the downloaded file, click on it and swipe right, after installation you can also delete cache memory optionally, to my opinion do this also, after these two operations you just reboot and it is all finished.
Okay. I thought the whole update process is full automatic or should be full automatic.
Maybe when TWRP is official or it's no update from A12 to A13.

I think in my Mi Max 3 was it full automatically from "install update" over TWRP flashing zip to the reboot.