Update Mi4 From Original Rom To Xiaomi.eu-rom With Mi-flash

w2kbug

Members
Mar 30, 2016
Hello,
i recently bought another mi4 and now i want to upgrade the phone using miflash-tool.

How is it done?

Just download the newest (stable)-Version and flash it with miflash?

Or is there something i need to know? (maybe flash another rom first for partitioning?)

The device is still on an android 4.4-Version and i want to upgrade to marshmallow (newest 7.5.x).

Than kyou for all of your answers!

1- you must merge partitions installing TWICE 5.12.17 xiaomi.eu
2- install TWRP cancro
3- install last rom..
If there are FC or errors wipe dalvik cache and data (so before this step backup)..

1- you must merge partitions installing TWICE 5.12.17 xiaomi.eu
2- install TWRP cancro
3- install last rom..
If there are FC or errors wipe dalvik cache and data (so before this step backup)..

The way you describe is the way without miflash, as far as i know. Or is it the same with miflash-tool?

I read in the random-reboot thread that people having less problems when updating with miflash. I want to give it a try, but i need to know how i can use miflash with xiaomi.eu-rom. Anyone knows it?

Thank you :)

The way you describe is the way without miflash, as far as i know. Or is it the same with miflash-tool?

I read in the random-reboot thread that people having less problems when updating with miflash. I want to give it a try, but i need to know how i can use miflash with xiaomi.eu-rom. Anyone knows it?

Thank you :)

The full picture was not only a miflash install but:
1 miflash china stable rom (use fastboot rom, nor recovery.)
2 install TWRP and flash from it stable xiaomi.eu