Update Oficcial?

MORKAS

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Greetings colleagues, I wanted to ask you a question. On my Xiaomi Redmi note 9S, I have installed the EU ROM, as shown in the tutorials, unlocking the bootlodaer and everything else necessary. It's working correctly. But, I have seen that in the device options, in ROM update, I get an update of 2.7 Gigs in size, and before doing anything, I wanted to know if that update is from the EU ROM, or is it from the one that came from with the phone when you buy it. I set the EU ROM to enable the google call recording option, if I install this update that the phone tells me, do I lose that option? Just like when I bought the phone that came without the call recording option? thanks

Greetings colleagues, I wanted to ask you a question. On my Xiaomi Redmi note 9S, I have installed the EU ROM, as shown in the tutorials, unlocking the bootlodaer and everything else necessary. It's working correctly. But, I have seen that in the device options, in ROM update, I get an update of 2.7 Gigs in size, and before doing anything, I wanted to know if that update is from the EU ROM, or is it from the one that came from with the phone when you buy it. I set the EU ROM to enable the google call recording option, if I install this update that the phone tells me, do I lose that option? Just like when I bought the phone that came without the call recording option? thanks
Updates are for EU rom. Relax and install. Download and stay on update screen, then install, it reboots to TWRP, enter pin, click INSTALL, select ZIP and swipe. Then dalvik and reboot.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Updates are for EU rom. Relax and install. Download and stay on update screen, then install, it reboots to TWRP, enter pin, click INSTALL, select ZIP and swipe. Then dalvik and reboot.

When u install any new ROM, the stock one goes away forever (or until u reflash It from 0)

Reactions: MORKAS
Thank you very much, understood, that is, if I install the EU ROM whenever I get a warning in android, it is for that EU rom, perfect, doubt clarified. regards

Reactions: Alvy200
Thank you very much, understood, that is, if I install the EU ROM whenever I get a warning in android, it is for that EU rom, perfect, doubt clarified. regards
I also suggest u to install TWRP 3.5.0 or OEANGEFOX (if available), so if u want to update to android 11 u can avoid any kind of issue

Reactions: MORKAS and geoorg