Update Rom

Stephano

Members
Jun 19, 2016
Dear all,
I've just receved my new Mi Pad 2, there is a multilingue rom but isn't EU versione.
It's possibile to update this ?

I joint here the screenshot.

Tanks to all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-12-11-55-39.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-12-11-55-39.png
    173 KB · Views: 494
There is a 7.5.2 official xiaomi eu rom, with multilingual support. To update you need to unlock bootloader, flash twrp and then flash xiaomi . Eu rom

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

There is a 7.5.2 official xiaomi eu rom, with multilingual support. To update you need to unlock bootloader, flash twrp and then flash xiaomi . Eu rom

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello, im new with miui and my Mi Pad 2 came with a multilanguage rom as well (miui version 7.3) and i would like to know what are the main "features" of the xiaomi.eu roms, can you please tell me? Please help a noob here, i would be very grateful.
Sorry for noob question and bad english, im from Portugal
Best regards :)

Xiaomi eu Roma have no cinese apps, are fully localized in your language, and Can be updated when new versione arrives, unlike rom provided by the shop

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello to all,
I've tried to unlock bootloader but :
1. when I connect MiPad to PC it is recognized because it say "Intel Android ADB Interface installed read to use"
2. I lunching command prompt (cmd) but it doesnt recognized when I digit fastboot oem unlock, it say "fastboot is not recognozed as un internal or exsternal command...."

do someone have the solution and why?

Thnk you for the support....

Have You instal the last intel adb divers (1.10.0) ?
When you plug the tablat must be recognesed like "mipad".

Yes, I instaled the last one that is present into Intel page, the PC recognise my tab but it didn't accept the command fastboot...

I'm in the same situation. I have post in " Instruction how to flash TWRP" thread.
Where have you buy the tablet?

Inviato con Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok. I have buy from Gearbest. The vendor rom was the 7.3.9 stable. I thing the my problema born in Gearbest rom

Inviato con Tapatalk

Thanks but I don't think my problem origin in the drivers.
I had install before evreything you post
The pc recognize the tablet like mipad.
I try to unlook the BL (developer>oem unlock> plug tablet in fastboot > prompt "fastboot OEM unlock"
Now appare a very long inusuale prompt log; http://imgur.com/a/IbeQH
If I try the same to flash the TWRP, when I force restart in recovery appare "error code 2" (recovery corrupted).
So i'm forced to restart android and os restore recovery stock.

In essence : the flash TWRP happens but , the BL remains locked , TWRP can not boot.

Last edited:
Sorry i f I have write in italian.

But miflash rewrites the bootloader ?
Because the problem is there

Inviato con Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry,
I installed MiFlash and Intel driver again, the pc recognize the tablet, in device manager is indicate SAMSUNG androi phone / Intel Androi ADB Interface but in prompt command it continues to say "Fastboot is not ronognized...."
I dont know if I need to open MiFlash and do something/setting.
I've installed already the original Rom from latte_images_V7.5.2.0.LACCNDE.
I still blocked in step for installation TWRP, Rom multilinguages....

Ferstly I've tried to follow the guide posted in

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=203010&highlight=mi+pad+2+driver

Xiaomi eu Roma have no cinese apps, are fully localized in your language, and Can be updated when new versione arrives, unlike rom provided by the shop

Ok, thanks! I'm very interested in this xiaomi.eu rom, is there any step by step to install it?

Sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Sorry,
I installed MiFlash and Intel driver again, the pc recognize the tablet, in device manager is indicate SAMSUNG androi phone / Intel Androi ADB Interface but in prompt command it continues to say "Fastboot is not ronognized...."
I dont know if I need to open MiFlash and do something/setting.
I've installed already the original Rom from latte_images_V7.5.2.0.LACCNDE.
I still blocked in step for installation TWRP, Rom multilinguages....

Ferstly I've tried to follow the guide posted in

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=203010&highlight=mi+pad+2+driver
The rom 7.5.2 that you have post is It fastboot version?

Inviato con Tapatalk

Ok, thanks! I'm very interested in this xiaomi.eu rom, is there any step by step to install it?

Sorry for bad english
The steps ti install 7.5.2 eu rom are the same needed to install dev rom... Unlock bootloader from dev options, install twrp, flash rom twice. Whipe cache and davlik every flash.. and last step, install gapps poco, to have Google play, it's not included in the 7.5.2 rom, as Is not in the dev rom.

I have resolved give the comand "fastbbot oem unlock" ( "fastboot OEM unlock" give error).
Now I have install the 7.5.2 eu.
Then flash, from twrp, "open_gapps_x86_64 - 5.1 - pico".

After install webwiew appare error 963.

Last edited:
The steps ti install 7.5.2 eu rom are the same needed to install dev rom... Unlock bootloader from dev options, install twrp, flash rom twice. Whipe cache and davlik every flash.. and last step, install gapps poco, to have Google play, it's not included in the 7.5.2 rom, as Is not in the dev rom.

Ok, thanks!!! Maybe i'll try it

I have resolved like write in the post #21.
e avevo seguito la stessa guida (tablet Gearbest)

Inviato con Tapatalk

Qual'è il post 21? Io le ho provate tutte, mi flasc, adb block, installazione e disinstallazione driver...