Update To Miui V8.5.1.0.kxfcned

Hi.
9.2.3.0 ROM is available in Chinese version

I understand that there are no longer ROMs developer. But we still have many people this tablet and we would like to have MIUI9 stable.

Thanks

Reactions: HofMan
Hi.
9.2.3.0 ROM is available in Chinese version

I understand that there are no longer ROMs developer. But we still have many people this tablet and we would like to have MIUI9 stable.

Thanks

If this is not made available, you can try Multirom, they released not long time ago the stable based on 9.2.3.0

Xiaomi.eu has left behind devices like mipad, all version I think, they have too many devices to develop and pads market share is very disappointing, so they drop support. You can go trying other ROMs, based on MIUI, like the one suggested, or you can try Chinese version if you like, but 9.2 ROMs are a mess for now, short battery life and annoying bugs...

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

i had lineage os 15 on my mipad (mocha) and the battery life was terrible, idle, it would go from full to 5% in 12hours, putting it back to lineageos14 (7.1.2) the battery life is better, but i have ordered a new battery anyway, cause these things can be opened in about 2 minutes

Hi guys, on my Mi Pad I merged the partition in 1,2 GB, TWRP and I flash lineageOS 14 ... all fine. Today I try to flash the last Stable MIUI 8.2 EU for Mi Pad to see how to work, now the Mi Pad go in MI logo bootloop. The Mi Pad can go in Fastboot and the Miflash can flash any rom without errors, but tablet go always in Mi logo bootloop. Before flash EU ROM I try several rom without problem... What can I do now?
Thanks