Update Version 7.2.13.0

Jose araujo

Members
May 16, 2016
Hello,
I just bought my Mi5 from honorbuy and it has the version 7.2.13.0 version flashed (I believe the use the locked bootloader method).

I applied for the offical unlock bootloader code but I don't know if the app can unlock it using this xiaomi version.

I just want to update to the most recent stable version of xiaomi.eu.

What's the best way to do this? Can someone please help me?

Thank you in advance

This is one of my major concerns because i'm also waiting for my mi5 from honorbuy.
Should i do anything regarding updates or should i wait for the unlock confirmation ?

Honestly....still don't really know. I've read a lot of posts but can't test because my unlock code didn't arrive.

From all the information I read, one user claimed he used the unlock code on this version and it worked, the bootloader was unlocked. Other, connected the phone to Mi PC Suite and it updated automatically to the chinese version, allowing to use the unlock code.

Does anyone know if any or both of these claims are valid to unlock bootloader?

I really don't need to unlock my bootloader. I just want to update my version to the latest.

If you don´t unlock you bootloader you can't install xiaomi.eu ROM.

PS: o meu chega amanhã e estou curioso com a ROM que trás instalada mas devo ficar sossegado até ter a autorização para o unlock.

Go for me....it will have this rom installed.

However, according to other user with the same rom, the unlock code works with this.

This version seems ok but, with any other to compare, don't really know. I'll wait for my unlock code.

I have two account's, the first was used to request an unlock code for my wife redmi 3 but never used, should it be the same thing or should i request a new one with the mi 5 (second account)?

i think you need to install china dev rom than you can unlock your bootloader but wait for the code(10-12 days)

I have two account's, the first was used to request an unlock code for my wife redmi 3 but never used, should it be the same thing or should i request a new one with the mi 5 (second account)?
yes, pair your mi5 on this account that you can unlock immediately.

So i must install China dev before or after the paring?
Even with different phone number?
The autorization is on the account?

So i must install China dev before or after the paring?
Even with different phone number?
The autorization is on the account?
You could move your allowed sim card into the Mi5 and paid it immediately then update to China dev to unlock.

Hello, i got my mi5 today from honorbuy with xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0 and i was able to unlock it directly without change it to china dev.
I had a approved unlock code on my account.

Hello, i got my mi5 today from honorbuy with xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0 and i was able to unlock it directly without change it to china dev.
I had a approved unlock code on my account.
your xiaomi.eu has been hacked by someone to be installed on locked device, it is not a xiaomi.eu release ...
It appeared for some time on en.miui.com then have been banned from there.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

your xiaomi.eu has been hacked by someone to be installed on locked device, it is not a xiaomi.eu release ...
It appeared for some time on en.miui.com then have been banned from there.

Ok, but it worked to unlock and then i downloaded the good version from here and flash it.
One more happy unlock mi5 user!

Reactions: jc rey
7.2.13 from xiaomi.eu is the best. My mi5 runs it non stop no reboot since more than 500h !!

7.2.13 from xiaomi.eu is the best. My mi5 runs it non stop no reboot since more than 500h !!

I'm with 7.3.3, should i downgrade?
Were can i get it?

Edit: Never mind, i saw it on the sticky post ;) I'll try it and follow your advice.

Last edited:
I'm with 7.3.3, should i downgrade?
Were can i get it?

Edit: Never mind, i saw it on the sticky post ;) I'll try it and follow your advice.
Take the miflash version, it will make a lean device.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk