Update Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra not possible

Mi2022

Members
Jan 11, 2022
Hello dear community, I am desperately trying to add the latest update. I get the message every time that all servers are offline, can someone please help me? this is my first xiaomi phone and i absolutely don't know my way around. I currently use MIUI 12.5| V12.5.20.0

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
- Wait until the phone restarts itself.

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello dear community, I am desperately trying to add the latest update. I get the message every time that all servers are offline, can someone please help me? this is my first xiaomi phone and i absolutely don't know my way around. I currently use MIUI 12.5| V12.5.20.0
No ota updates currently due to twrp not working on A12. The message is correct but not by twrp. Use the post above to install the fastboot version.

There will be a TWRP, but when no one knows.
Me my self waiting and the day i maybe cant wait any longer, i know if the A12 is stable as my 12.5.20 which i can see (reading) around.

I have had the same problem. Is there any way I can get my phone to stop suggesting that I download this version OTA as long as it's not working?

I have had the same problem. Is there any way I can get my phone to stop suggesting that I download this version OTA as long as it's not working?
You can disable the Updater app notifications in the app, or force it in Settings > Notifications > App notifications

Reactions: katerpanne