Upgrading From Eu Miui7 To Global Miui8

I am neutral. I had a very good first EU ROM, but the reseller had installed spyware on it, so i upgraded to another, newer MiUI7 EU, which was not good at all (and very frustrating if you count on the GPS to track your bike/run route but after coming home you see the route recording is complete garbage and sometimes recorded up to FIVE MILES from the position where i was running!!! Problem occured with multiple apps!)

So now i'm trying MIUI8 global, hoping it will be better. And please don't assume i'm not neutral.
Clear all, Install MIUI 8 weekly
Today more than 8 hours of standby
Almost 2 hours of SOT
- 30% Redmi Note 2 prime

Clear all, Install MIUI 8 weekly
Today more than 8 hours of standby
Almost 2 hours of SOT
- 30% Redmi Note 2 prime

The biggest reason why i changed back to global, was the GPS which was so bad. And i know EU ROM has different GPS code, which obviously was not good.

Today, after 3.5 hours standby, battery at 98%

Reactions: dogiex
The biggest reason why i changed back to global, was the GPS which was so bad. And i know EU ROM has different GPS code, which obviously was not good.

When you have used it for a while, could you please upload some screenshots of battery life, please? Just curious how global rom is doing nowadays.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: ozfunghi

Ok, perfect, respect your choice