Video sound recording quality

GDS1

Members
Feb 3, 2014
Using multilang 5.0 stable.
Does enyone have issues with video sound recording? The sound is very "dirty", with some kind of noises.
Is there a solution to fix it?

Video quality is set to 1080p (.3gp).

I have changed the camera and gallery app from another rom, to have better codecs and record in mp4 instead of 3gpp which is an heavily encoded and compressed format

Yes of course. You will be replacing system apps.
Our you can delete the apps in the zip file and then add the new ones and flash the Rom

Camera and gallery apps from 4.1.5 helps a lot, but still there is noise in background (like hissing). My Galaxy Nexus doesn't have that issue. But, anyway, now sound is much better.

Hello
I've the same problem with the video noise, besides the video using .3gp.
Is there an "easy" way to repleace the two .apk (camera and gallery) or do i need to do some sort of additional flashing?
I'm using v4.2.1 JOP40D (MIUI 3.11.15) HM2013023, rooted.
is there any place to get only those two files instead of the complete ROM?
Thanks

Just download one of the roms of sta-s2z, extract the camera and miuigallery apk's and copy then to your Rom /system/app
Don't forget to set the correct permissions, which should be the same as all other apps in that fodder

Pjovp, thanks a lot for the files, but now i have another issue, i don't see any /system/app folder on the available drives on windows Explorer, it shows the SDCard and another drive with 1GB but no system/app folder there.
Do i need something extra in order to see that folder?
thanks

that is the system folder only viewed with the phone.
You need to use a file explorer with root access. I have the Root Explorer that I find to be the best. Paid version off course