Voice Over Wifi on Mi 10 Lite 5G MONET

papzi57

Members
Aug 5, 2019
I have 10 lite 5G (monet) phones. It has the latest xiaomi.eu ROM installed on it (12.1.1.0 (RJIMIXM)) I use it with two SIM cards, one of them (Magyar Telekom) is suitable for VoWifi calling.
The VoWifi call also worked on my previously used phone (MI 9 SE)
How could you get your phone to work in this too?

Set all:
d809fdbd678160662d9beea0ab5f56da.jpg
7f237c0a5ba4541ddcb352db5ac05908.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2002J9G eszközömről

Settings - my phone - all - storage (click 3 or 4) - phone info 1

Thanks, those are my screenshots, pretty much like yours.
I don't understand why other people has VoWifi
f8d8dac14943f19972a54ab6d5db0a8e.jpg
9b202a09f88f535efcc211055de88bd6.jpg

Set all:

It also depends of your service provider. In my case, they don't support VoWiFi but for VoLTE they do. Some providers enable or disable these features depending on your model, ask them.

My service provider do support VoWifi, actually if I swap SIM card with other cell phone, it works. I asked my provider if any cell phone could be banned and answered me not, all are fine along are able to work with VoWifi

The same is my problem. This SIM card is connected to the wifi network in another phone. The signal is displayed and the call is set up over a WiFi network. This doesn't work on the Mi10 Lite 5G! Does OnePlus Nord work (has the same processor in it)?

Try Connection & sharing > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and Bluetooth > Reset settings

If this doesn't work, I don't know how to help you, sorry.

When you put the codes in the message that pops up should say disabled, If it said enabled you need to do it again. After you need to restart your phone. Then go into the SIM card settings and check Volte / WiFi calling are enabled. If it still does not work make sure the SIM card is in slot 1.

Also on my MI 10 Lite 5G in phone information both the VOLTE and WiFi calling provisioned switches show as off, But both are enabled in the SIM settings and work.

When you put the codes in the message that pops up should say disabled, If it said enabled you need to do it again. After you need to restart your phone. Then go into the SIM card settings and check Volte / WiFi calling are enabled. If it still does not work make sure the SIM card is in slot 1.
I did all you described, but still doesn't work. Anyway I appreciate very much your help