volume issue on mi 9 se

REMUELPSTRN

Members
Nov 3, 2017
has anyone experience this bug where volume automatically goes down? i think it is a bug, my hardware volumes are working well. please help :)

Hi,

I can confirm you I am having some problems with sound too. I don't know if it is the same bug:
- Samsung earphones connected to Mi 9SE via USB-C adapter
- Sound (spotify, tunein,...) works fine -> "Double tap to wake up screen" -> Sound volume decreases to zero (randomly) -> Disconnect & reconnect MI9 SE - USB-C adapter -> Sound works fine
- It happens in both stock Global version and xiaomi.eu weekly roms. I already sent a ticket via Mi Community APP with no answer.

I am in the weekly 8.9.15 and the sound/volume is fine, not changing randomly, try flash that weekly maybe

I'm running nitrogen 10.3.2 Max3, having the same issue. Volume down randomly but only when driving.
Must upgrade to 10.3.4 to see if it fixed.

Same on MI 9, last version. Maybe report?

I also get this error since the last weekly version (I don't know if it is related):

Yes. I have the exactly same problem. I had youtube vanced, but I still have the problem after uninstall it.
I can repro this issue with 100% on my Mi 9 9.10.24. Just connect a new bluetooth device (car or headphone for me), the volume will change.