Resolved volume slider in redmi 9t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekoo

Members
Aug 27, 2021
in some cases using volume slider make system ui crash

that bug was at pervious and last update (xiaomi eu)

Reactions: Dami_Damian
in some cases using volume slider make system ui crash

that bug was at pervious and last update (xiaomi eu)
Hi! How are you? look I fix the bug with the application set edit download it in the play store deleting some data and modifying others if you like I can tell you what those values are and which one you must edit upload the screenshot of what you get in the set edit

Reactions: Temisreal and Bekoo
Hi! How are you? look I fix the bug with the application set edit download it in the play store deleting some data and modifying others if you like I can tell you what those values are and which one you must edit upload the screenshot of what you get in the set edit
It would be better to get an log from the crash, so that could be fixed for everyone.

According to a log received by a user, this doesn't look like our issue, but rather some low-level issue with the base China ROM related to RenderScript.
We don't touch such low-level issues, you might want to try a China ROM yourself to verify whether this issue happens only on our ROM.

Code:
E linker  : library "" ("/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib") needed or dlopened by "/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib/libRS_internal.so" is not accessible for the namespace: [name="rs", ld_library_paths="", default_library_paths="/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib:/vendor/lib", permitted_paths="/odm/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/vendor/lib:/data"]
E RenderScript: Failed loading RS driver: dlopen failed: library "" needed or dlopened by "/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib/libRS_internal.so" is not accessible for the namespace "rs"
E RenderScript: Failed to load runtime , loading default

In fact, I just found a log from 30 May 2021 with this exact same error.

I think it's the default settings i did not changed any thing

downgrade to weekly 20.8.4 it's work
Weekly 20.8.11 and above will encounter this bug.

According to a log received by a user, this doesn't look like our issue, but rather some low-level issue with the base China ROM related to RenderScript.
We don't touch such low-level issues, you might want to try a China ROM yourself to verify whether this issue happens only on our ROM.

Code:
E linker  : library "" ("/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib") needed or dlopened by "/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib/libRS_internal.so" is not accessible for the namespace: [name="rs", ld_library_paths="", default_library_paths="/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib:/vendor/lib", permitted_paths="/odm/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/vendor/lib:/data"]
E RenderScript: Failed loading RS driver: dlopen failed: library "" needed or dlopened by "/apex/com.android.vndk.v30/lib/libRS_internal.so" is not accessible for the namespace "rs"
E RenderScript: Failed to load runtime , loading default

In fact, I just found a log from 30 May 2021 with this exact same error.
Ok but any way to fix it
it still appears in all new versions :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

downgrade to weekly 20.8.4 it's work
Weekly 20.8.11 and above will encounter this bug.

thx but i think we have to use new beta which fix other bugs we just have to know the reason of this bug and fix it

I have the app.
What values should I edit.
Thanks

I have the app.
What values should I edit.
Thanks
Sorry for not responding quickly, the value to be deleted is one that says something about dark mode presist ... something like that is a long line as I deleted it, I no longer remember exactly

It would be better to get an log from the crash, so that could be fixed for everyone.
I am new to this of android roms but the error is due to the xml of the rom where there is a line that has to do with the dark mode is a long line says dark mode and some more texts deleting that line with set edit app and doing a wipe cache and dalvilk fixes the bug temporaly ...

I made a post with the same issue on Redmi Note 10 Pro. On my research I found that probably the bug is on systemUi plugin on version 1.0.2.45. In the last xiaomi.eu update for my phone, systemUi plugin was updated to this version, probably came with the base rom that is global. I'm trying to find a solution.

Screenshot_2021-09-21-22-50-28-110_org.telegram.messenger.png

Last edited:
I made a post with the same issue on Redmi Note 10 Pro. On my research I found that probably the bug is on systemUi plugin on version 1.0.2.45. In the last xiaomi.eu update for my phone, systemUi plugin was updated to this version, probably came with the base rom that is global. I'm trying to find a solution.

View attachment 38925
do u know what version is in the stable 12.5.6.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.