Volumen Panel Blur - Magisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefer30039

Members
Jun 21, 2021
Is there someone using this Magisk mod on xiaomi.eu?

Last edited:
I created a zip file to install in TWRP to easily add this prop in build.prop file. :)

Download link => TWRP_MIUI_Enable_Blur_v1.0.zip

INFO: You can disable or re-enable blur by simply installing the zip file again in TWRP. ^^

@jefer30039 Here's my Magisk module I created => MIUI_-_Enable_Blur_v1.0-Magisk.zip

;)
I created a zip file to install in TWRP to easily add this prop in build.prop file. :)

Download link => TWRP_MIUI_Enable_Blur_v1.0.zip

INFO: You can disable or re-enable blur by simply installing the zip file again in TWRP. ^^

@jefer30039 Here's my Magisk module I created => MIUI_-_Enable_Blur_v1.0-Magisk.zip

;)

Thank you Poney...
Both Magisk mods activate the blur in my phone (POCO X3 NFC) but only in the volumen panel, when I receive an notification it shows completely transparent and my phone crash, after that the notifications show blurred but when the volumen panel is displayed it is transparent and my phone crash again. :'(

Thank you Poney...
Both Magisk mods activate the blur in my phone (POCO X3 NFC) but only in the volumen panel, when I receive an notification it shows completely transparent and my phone crash, after that the notifications show blurred but when the volumen panel is displayed it is transparent and my phone crash again. :'(
Remove any other Magisk module which do the same thing as my module. There is no reason for your device to crash...

Status
Not open for further replies.