Weekly - Notification Bug

letsdoit

Members
Oct 12, 2018
Hello!

I'm on "Miui 10 stable" from this site at the moment, because the "weekly" had this annoying "notfification bug" (no notifications when a new android message / threeema message / ... arrives).

Is this bug fixed in the new weekly or still "alive"?

thanks for your answers

letsdoit

There is no "new weekly" at the moment.
There will be soon (espected release this evening GMT). So the answers will not come until tomorrow, at the best.

I'm really sorry and don't want to stress you. but are there any reports about this bug and the new weekly?

thanks a lot for your answers

8.10.11 rom came out yesterday. I ask in the dedicated topic the same thing and, sadly, the answer is NO.
We hope in an notification fix for the future...
I'll stay in the stable rom until then.

Thank you very much for your answer!

So i'll stay in stable also :) very annoying that xiaomi is not able to fix this bug for 4 weeks now. getting notifications is one of the main-features of a smartphone, isn't it?

Reactions: Danotto
Actually the dev branch is there for such purpose: find out bugs. In most cases there are minor bugs and we can use dev roms as daily driver. But we must be aware that it could be different and major bugs could stay there for weeks. By the way, I am also sticking to the stable version.

Reactions: Danotto
One more week has gone and Weekly 2018.10.18 has been released. If someone has installed this version - can you please share your experience here and tell us, if this bug has been fixed?

thanks a lot for your help!

Fix - No notification for some 3rd party apps at Android 9.x (eg. Telegram, Hangouts...)

Looks like this bug will be fixed in the 18.10.25 Weekly (Miui 10.2) that will be released today. Hope so :)

Looking forward! Quite annoying and not really explainable for me, i mean it´s a phone, notifications should work :-D But it´s a beta, so i guess our fault :p

1540547184299.png

:D:D:D