Weekly Vs Stable

tzadka

Members
Aug 8, 2012
Hi, about to get a MI6. What's more stable to have? Stable or Weekly?

I see that there are still issues on the stable that may be fixed on the weekly.

What's you experience? Would you flash the weekly or the stable on a new device?

Thanks.

weekly are weekly... I mean... maybe the weekly ROM for this week is very stable... but the next week nop (sure that yes...) .
In contrast, stable versions are assumed to be always stable.

I see that there are still issues on the stable that may be fixed on the weekly.

What's you experience? Would you flash the weekly or the stable on a new device?

Thanks.
I think you've already answered your own question. Weekly comes with risks I'm willing to take as I'll just roll back if I don't like it.

The fact your asking the question and are part of this forum suggest to me you can't resist not trying the weekly

Weekly seems stable to me. I have no issues other than an occasional small screen flicker. (don't think it's the build, but maybe)

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

If love life on edge go get Weekly ROM, or wont less updating/installing go get Stable. :);)