What Rom Should I Install? And How?

datwerth

Members
Jan 30, 2016
Hello everybody,

Recently i have bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and in this device it has been alredy installed the xiaomi.eu's ROM.

I would like to know what is from your point of view the best ROM atm for my phone. (Better an stable version?)

And how could i install the new ROM. I have watched some tutorials about install ROMs from zero, but not from one version to another one.

To sum up, please can u help me saying me what is the best version at the moment for this phone / how can i download it / and how can i install it.

I have:

MIUI7 by xiaomi.eu - MIU 5.11.5 Weekly Beta

Cheers

The 6.1.29 is the last beta rom,you 'll find în this site,but your phine must be rooted and install twrp recovery.

Hello everybody,

Recently i have bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and in this device it has been alredy installed the xiaomi.eu's ROM.

I would like to know what is from your point of view the best ROM atm for my phone. (Better an stable version?)

And how could i install the new ROM. I have watched some tutorials about install ROMs from zero, but not from one version to another one.

To sum up, please can u help me saying me what is the best version at the moment for this phone / how can i download it / and how can i install it.

I have:

Cheers
Hello Friend, the best ROM does not exist. All ROMs are fine and all the ROM may have a defect. This does not affect the proper functioning of the smartphone. I always use the weekly and I am fine, also every Friday are renewed. You can not do it, in the sense that if you install the 1.6.28/29 and that 'good you can keep it for many months if you do not want changes. The phone and arrived with ROM.eu? You know if you have stock or TWRP recovery? The upgrade is very simple, just write that Recovery uses.

Hello everybody,

I have:

Cheers
Hi Dude, It is my opinion but XIAOMI:EU last HERMES Rom is good. I have stock recovery and I update from APp UPDATER.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Please i have a bug with 2 cancros and with .21 and .28 roms.

When i switch off wifi and try connect with data sometimes dont connect and only way to connect is:

Flight mode, disconne
ct flight mode, pin, and connect to data.

Is the only way to connect to my data provider...

With two differents installations, one only wipe cache and another one wipe all data.

I think im not the only one right?

Please tell me something.

Thank you

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

Sorry to ask, if official miui rom has come with locked bootloader, will xiaomi.eu rom do the same ? I am thinking to change to custom rom but miui has additional features that custom roms don't have. I will use it until miui release new update with locked bootloader..

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Sorry to ask, if official miui rom has come with locked bootloader, will xiaomi.eu rom do the same ? I am thinking to change to custom rom but miui has additional features that custom roms don't have. I will use it until miui release new update with locked bootloader..

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu will never lock your bootloader. If you want to be safer,just flash TWRP also...