Whatsapp Automatically Stopped Everytime I Open The App

Faaizie

Members
Jan 2, 2017
Hello. I am redmi pro 3/64gb user and i have flash my redmi pro common rom into this weekly downloadable rom. Everything is going well except for whatsapp application. The whatsapp app is automatically has stopped whenever i open the app. Please advice how to solve this prob. Thanks

Hello. I am redmi pro 3/64gb user and i have flash my redmi pro common rom into this weekly downloadable rom. Everything is going well except for whatsapp application. The whatsapp app is automatically has stopped whenever i open the app. Please advice how to solve this prob. Thanks
Sorry, i use the latest weekly rom 6.12.29

Did u try uninstalling and re-installing whatsapp to see if that helps. I've experienced similar issues with other apps before after a rom upgrade and sometimes doing the above helps.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Did u try uninstalling and re-installing whatsapp to see if that helps. I've experienced similar issues with other apps before after a rom upgrade and sometimes doing the above helps.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
Actually, after flashing new rom, i can open the whatsapp but i cant send image from gallery. If i attach image from gallery, the whatsapp suddenly automatically stopped. What has i done is clear data, clear cache and restart my hp, and everything ok. However, after several hours, the whatsapp suddenly cant open, just i described above. I have done re-install the whatsapp but the problem still happen.