Whatsapp force closing

Shady88

Members
Aug 24, 2019
I'm having problems with Whatsapp force closing when i have new messages, either when i'm on the app or everytime i open it. Is it happening to anybody else or is it just me? In the meantime i updated the rom whatsapp updated one time but problem still occurs. Already tried uninstall/reinstall, clean wa data, manual installing latest version from apkmirror, but it didn't fix it. I haven't tried to clean dalvik, cache and data from twrp, if i gotta format i plan to reinstall from scratch, and i want to do that as a last option

I'm having problems with Whatsapp force closing when i have new messages, either when i'm on the app or everytime i open it. Is it happening to anybody else or is it just me? In the meantime i updated the rom whatsapp updated one time but problem still occurs. Already tried uninstall/reinstall, clean wa data, manual installing latest version from apkmirror, but it didn't fix it. I haven't tried to clean dalvik, cache and data from twrp, if i gotta format i plan to reinstall from scratch, and i want to do that as a last option
Did you try to install the previous version of WhatsApp? Maybe an update odate broke it.

Well, actually when i installed it from apkmirror apk it was a more recent version than the one on the play store. It still had that problem and i came back to the google play version. I saved the error log, here it is Screenshot_2019-09-12-21-05-07-599_com.miui.bugreport.jpgScreenshot_2019-09-12-21-05-11-552_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

I did now, but storage was allowed already. I can't understand why it does that. Plus i noticed it doesn't sound when i get a message

Seems to be fixed. I changed ringtone to a system one then i changed again choosing it manually with solid explorer. There must be a bug in the default file manager or something in my os is corrupted

Seems to be fixed. I changed ringtone to a system one then i changed again choosing it manually with solid explorer. There must be a bug in the default file manager or something in my os is corrupted
Glad that you figured it out!