Invalid WhatsApp login not working

Vartolu

Members
Oct 4, 2024
Hello community, I have now installed the stable EU rom on my Xiaomi 14 pro and unfortunately WhatsApp doesn't work and I can't log in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-04-23-52-53-200_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-04-23-52-53-200_com.whatsapp.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 17
You can try switching back to stock ROM and lock the bootloader since there are users reporting it solves the problem.

Apart from that, look here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can try switching back to stock ROM and lock the bootloader since there are users reporting it solves the problem.

Apart from that, look here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The problem is, I have a Xiaomi 14 pro from China and it only has English and Chinese as languages. That's why I had the bootloader unlocked to flash the Xiaomi EU rom

I had the same problem yesterday on MIUI.eu, Android 12.
I installed Kitsune Magisk (latest canary version).
I enabled Zygisk in the Kitsune settings.
Then i installed LSPosed version "LSPosed-npm-v1.9.2-7086-zygisk-release"

and then I installed the BootloaderSpoofer module into LSPosed, then I selected whatsapp in the BootloaderSpoofer and that was enough to start whatsapp on MIUI.

This same procedure didn't work on LineageOS and I still get the "non official whatsapp" error, but that's okay, I've definitely replaced whatsapp with Signal because i'm currently running LOS.

and then I installed the BootloaderSpoofer module into LSPosed, then I selected whatsapp in the BootloaderSpoofer and that was enough to start whatsapp on MIUI.

This same procedure didn't work on LineageOS and I still get the "non official whatsapp" error, but that's okay, I've definitely replaced whatsapp with Signal because i'm currently running LOS.
That's a whole lot of hacks just to use one of the worst apps in existence.

The question is whether it also works with HyoerOs?

At this point Meta is just forcing WhatsApp users to switch to another messaging app. Having this same issue on iOS talks about the true nature of the problem and it is clearly Meta banning phone numbers

I had success with GbWhatsapp and can continue to use WhatsApp without any problems, only the advertising bothers me a little.