Whatsapp notification problems 14 pro

TeddyG

Members
Dec 1, 2023
Hi guys, i have recently received my 14 pro with the chinese rom and hyperOS. A thing that really bothers me is the problem that i have with the Whatsapp notifications. Sometimes, quite frequently, when i receive whatsapp calls my phone doesn't ring, no notifications show, and after a minute or two i might get a notification that i have a missed call. Also with Whatsapp messages, very often i get no notification at all, no sound no nothing. This is very annoying because i use this app a lot. I need to say that i gave all permissions that i could give and tryed almost everything possible within settings, also disactivated battery saving, but nothing seems to work.
Does anybody here have this problem?
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Maybe flashing Xiaomi.eu rom could help?

Reactions: Hadii and veer303
Same issue here but with Instagram..
If someone calls me on Instagram, the phone doesn't ring at all, I don't get notified.

Personally I don't use Whatsapp, so can't say anything about it . I do use Telegram though and on xiaomi.eu I don't have any problems with notifications at all.

Yesterday while I was looking through the settings I found out that in battery - > check-up "don't wake screen for notifications" is checked and optimized (see screenshot), even though I selected " no restrictions" in WhatsApp battery usage. Does anybody know how to deactivate this feature?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-02-09-52-35-757_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-09-52-35-757_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 975
Yes I have same problem. No WhatsApp notification on lock screen or pop-up notification.
No email or call or telegram call on lock screen. Basically you don't get anything if the screen is locked. The phone app from Google doesn't show notifications on lock screen but Xiaomi phone app works fine. Also on WhatsApp settings says this . Attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-16-20-56-49-110_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-16-20-56-49-110_com.whatsapp.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 599
No. I just requested the return. It's awful.
I tried setting notifications again on my phone.
Re-selected notification sound and then it started working...
Unless it was something else that I am not aware of.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Try the methods in this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

me sucede lo mismo en un mi 14, ya hice las configuraciones del video enterior y no logro que me lleguen los mensajes de whatsapp a menos que abra la aplicación, necesito su ayuda, gracias