Whatsapp Web [solved] In 6.2.4

Eskha

Members
Sep 4, 2015
Hello.

I try Whatsapp web and not work on Android M , anyone with same error ?
I'm Official beta tester on MIUI and have the same error with both ROM ( Official MUIU & Xiaomi.Eu ROM's)

any solution ?
Thanks

Hello, i have snapchat and showbox crash, so looks like Android M has lot of bugs.

Hello, i have snapchat and showbox crash, so looks like Android M has lot of bugs.
He buddy i have some problem with snapchat after installing 6.1.21 xiaomi.eu ... It always crash, but if you install 6.1.21 global beta (size >800MB) the problem has gone, Snapchat run perfectly

Hello and thanks for the replay. Can you please point where is the global beta rom and how to install it? My phone is mi4 without the W(dont know what w means). And after my bouth seperate system partitions have merged i can not install 4.4 rom or go back to the stock stable rom even with fastboot.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Hello and thanks for the replay. Can you please point where is the global beta rom and how to install it? My phone is mi4 without the W(dont know what w means). And after my bouth seperate system partitions have merged i can not install 4.4 rom or go back to the stock stable rom even with fastboot.

Check this out to download the global beta 6.1.21 http://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-3/general/mi3-4-marshmallow-6-0-5-12-24-alpha-t3280037
Without W that mean your phone is mi4 LTE version, with W mean 3G version.
If you want back to 4.4 follow the instruction that i mentioned on the link above.

Reactions: adytprayoga
I am not a newbie in the whole flashing thing, but how to flash all.flash.bat for two partitions, should i flash with fasboot, in advanced and select allflash?
Thx.
Don't use fastboot guys, use miflash to flash image (format .tgz) and select the flashall.bat that you're download to flash the rom.

Reactions: Vlavot