When will you get your Xiaomi 14 ultra?

guyuning

Members
Mar 2, 2024
I live in China and I already got my mainland version Xiaomi 14 ultra on Feb 25. And I noticed that the global version also started order on Feb 25, but there are only a little of videos and comments appeared on internet. Is that because most of the global users didn't got their new phone? If you didn't, when will you receive it?

Ps. Today Chinese xiaomi community start the application of stable version internal beta, and the development version internal beta will never come up. Will this situation influence the producing of Xiaomi.eu rom? I and many Chinese mi fans are looking forward to that.

Reactions: fededb
I ordered my global one from Xiaomi website in Germany, still waiting shipping. Official availability here is 18th of March, I still hope the preordered ones are shipped a few days earlier....

In Spain they started arriving on March 20, only the black ones, the white ones have not been sent yet. From Xiaomi.com
I have already requested the opening of the bootloader since yesterday and in 72 hours I will be able to install the EU ROM, as soon as it is available.

Reactions: k3067e3
I ordered my global one from Xiaomi website in Germany, still waiting shipping. Official availability here is 18th of March, I still hope the preordered ones are shipped a few days earlier....
I got mine on the 19th.

They are shipped already..

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

In Spain they started arriving on March 20, only the black ones, the white ones have not been sent yet. From Xiaomi.com
I have already requested the opening of the bootloader since yesterday and in 72 hours I will be able to install the EU ROM, as soon as it is available.
So is there always an EU ROM for 14 Ultra and AA and Google Wallet working fine?

Don't want to order without knowing it is, thanks for sharing your experience.