Where In Eu Could I Buy Xiaomi Mi 6?

dejansimic

Members
Mar 30, 2016
Hello,

is it already possible to buy this MI6 inside EU, maybe EU Warehouse? If it is, where?

Best regards,
Dejan

it is not true. i already bought three phones from oppomart and they shipped from EU. you have to choose shipping from EU otherwise they will ship from CN.

I asked them. They confirmed they ship from China.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

If you don't mind i would like to see screenshot of your questions and their answers.
i already bought three phones from oppomart and all of them are shipped from EU. a month ago friend of mine bought mi5s from oppomart and it was shipped from EU.

Grossoshop.net
Ship from Ue.
I bought some service from this store.fast shopping and good assistence. Non i buy mi6 420 €

Where did you find it for 420eur? Price I see on their site is 476.51eur. It's pretty much with duty included. I just ordered mine from geekbuying for 380eur all in.

Geek shipping from china.if you Will wait 3 day,you Can find device in discont from grossoshop with official rom

Here you go.
0071e750033963104026ad6906e52004.jpg

it is weird.
maybe they changed something last four weeks.
i will ask them about shipping from EU.

Upate:
they changed something.
no more buying without customs tax. :(

Screenshot_2017-06-09-06-40-35-383_com.google.android.gm.png

Last edited:
Hello, try this. Bought by myself. They ship from germany with DPD for 15 euros, and no VAT + CUSTOMS! Right now it's only 412e with shipping
Tradingshenzhen
BRqNcioJQquXhNVvRphS7w.png

Mine arrived from geekbuying. Now I need to sell it, cos it's crap. If you are in EU, you can get it now tax free from me;)

It has a fake android 7.1.1. It's actually 6.0 at best. I don't like being lied to. I'm surprised none of the reviewers noticed that.

Well, it's fast and nice looking. However, I got used to multiwindow, nougat notifications and quick app switching on my Axon 7, so can't go back.

It could be months before they release kernel source and make development of custom rom possible. By that time, I will be on another phone.

Bought mine the 7th of juli through banggood was discounted for about 356 euros the 6gb/64gb black version paid 14 euros extra for priorety direct mail and received it the 10th of juli ind perfect shape and with no taxes or what ever.