Where to buy mi3?

vainroma

Members
Dec 9, 2012
Hi, I live in Israel and want to buy a brand new xiaomi MI3w.
I am not sure where should I buy it:
xiaomiworld.com?
or
ibuygou.com?
Thanks in advance

In my opinion, reading news from web and for my personal experience (I bought a Mi3w, many gadgets, battery charger and covers) the best is Xiaomiworld! All products are 100% original, never a problem with items and delivery time. A little bit more expensive, maybe, but really serious.

Reactions: jama687
I would go for ibuygou.com Personal experience of course. Little bit slow but device will be original, many interesting combo offers and they label package so that it will easily get pass customs.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...hone-2GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-5-1080p/1407808846.html

Although everyone seems to have a negative experience with Aliexpress, I have actually just purchased a mi3 from this seller and it's legit. For a moment I thought I got a fake because I couldn't update but then it turns out that the seller simply disabled it since the updates are only available in English and Chinese. So it turns out I got the full beans at a good price.

Ordered mine on ibuygou.com, 64gb wcdma 270,-euro!
16gb is on sale for first 500 orders 212,- euro/ 290$
you wont regret! choosed dhl shipping wich added 18$ but it was delivered within 72hours all the way from Shenzen to Amsterdam! Best device ever!

Dont forget a case and screen saver aswell since you wont find anything quick in your own country.

I recommend. Xiaomiworld. Personal experience. no problems. Product original. Good price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...hone-2GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-5-1080p/1407808846.html

Although everyone seems to have a negative experience with Aliexpress, I have actually just purchased a mi3 from this seller and it's legit. For a moment I thought I got a fake because I couldn't update but then it turns out that the seller simply disabled it since the updates are only available in English and Chinese. So it turns out I got the full beans at a good price.

same seller to me ;)

I'm from Brazil and bought 2 MI3, one at ibuygou.com and another, for my wife, at vopmart.com, by using a discount cupom from a indian guy who made a review of it on YouTube.

Both are safe and fast, bit ibuygou.com was a little faster (20 days)

I buy my Mi3 from Ghdeal.com,phone 100% original,64gb version cost only 360$

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W