Where To Get Mi4 64gb Fdd-lte?

ORiN

Members
Feb 7, 2011
I am interested to upgrade from my Mi2 but it seems that the official Xiaomi website don't carry Mi4 64GB anymore. Is India the only market with Mi4 64GB now?

Reactions: silas guo
I'm an expat living in China. I just bought my 16GB Mi4 from their official website. I was hoping for the 64GB but the sales person over the phone has said they are out of stock for several months now!

if it would accept microSD cards the 16Go would be enough

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy note 3 réduction achat iphone 6

Last edited:
Yes, without a microSD card slot, 16GB is pretty useless.
I totally agree...how is it possible to sale 16GB phones...in 2015 it seems clear that isn't enough :(
I'm waiting since few months for Mi4 LTE 64 GB, hope it will be available soon

I totally agree...how is it possible to sale 16GB phones...in 2015 it seems clear that isn't enough :(
I'm waiting since few months for Mi4 LTE 64 GB, hope it will be available soon
I guess Xiaomi cares more about making money from mainstream markets than the high end markets. I like MiNote in general but the size is just too big for me. Mi4 on the other hand is just the right size. I am exploring a switch to Moto X 2014 instead.