Where you buy xiaomi devices

Pablitto83

Members
Oct 11, 2013
I will be buying my 2nd xiaomi phone, but after not the best experience with ibuygou, i am open on other sources. Which places can you recommend? Which place has a good after sale support? Just in case if i get again faulty phone. i am looking after Hongmi 1s WCDMA

Tap tap from MI2

Just Dont buy from ibuygou

NX503A cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Well, at the end of the day, they manage to fix my phone as a warranty repair. Not the best service, but never sell fakes, and there is a little chance for warranty.. That's why i've been asking for alternatives. By the way, just found proper thread on this forum about safe sellers..

Tap tap from MI2

i buy one redmi 1s from 1buy.com, very good price and service, although there is little problem with the shipment; but it is issue with DHL, take more than 7 days to get it delivered; how fast DHL!:(

Lads from miuiPolska had delivered with different time, from 3-4 days, to more than a week.
Well, decided and already bought from Ibuygou, we will see.. there is always PayPal protection..

Tap tap from MI2

I have purchased mi3 and red rice from androidfiguren.de, 100% originals, GLS shipment within 3 days, EU zone, safe and clean.

Have purchased RedMi 1S from Spanish (eBay) seller for delivery to UK...turns out its actually being shipped from Singapore....will see what like

Peace

Well, I've had a good experience with banggood buying Xiaomi accesories,but I don't know about their after-sale serivce (I didn't need it) and this is what most customers look at. Let's hope that they will do it better than others like ibuygou or alegrecompra.