Which HyperOS rom version should I flash?

Sep 24, 2024
Quick question: I recently purchased a CM Xiaomi 14 (houji) and have it unlocked. Which HyperOS EU stable rom version should I install?
Thanks in advance everyone :)

Last edited:

1 - Install TWRP first https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/supported-devices.65673/post-657491
2 - install ROM via Fastboot

Thanks for the quick reply :)
Install didn't exactly work for me.
I went in fastboot by cmd "adb reboot bootloader".
I tried to install via fastboot but after running the file windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format this message pops up.
Waiting for device...
Compatible devices: fuxi
Your device: houji
Press any key to continue . . .
Pressing any key results in the cmd screen just shutting down and not running the install.
Device is recognized as fastboot device (showing up when cmd "fastboot devices"), usb debugging is enabled, phone is unlocked, file transfer via usb is on.
Any thoughts about this? Could it be that houji is not compatible with this stable version?

Thanks again in advance.

Thanks for the quick reply :)
Install didn't exactly work for me.
I went in fastboot by cmd "adb reboot bootloader".
I tried to install via fastboot but after running the file windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format this message pops up.

Pressing any key results in the cmd screen just shutting down and not running the install.
Device is recognized as fastboot device (showing up when cmd "fastboot devices"), usb debugging is enabled, phone is unlocked, file transfer via usb is on.
Any thoughts about this? Could it be that houji is not compatible with this stable version?

Thanks again in advance.
You are trying to install the wrong ROM.
Your device is HOUJI not FUXI (Xiaomi 13)

Reactions: HarryFromTheBlock
I wrote it to you right away in the first reply.
1, Install TWRP
2, repeat the ROM installation via fastboot

PS:
Why should I help you if you ignore my advice?