Which is better (ROM) for Mi 11 Ultra

Seraj2211

Members
Nov 19, 2021
Hi guys

My current phone is Mi 11 Ultra , it has a Global ROM installed (12.5.7 enhanced)

When I'm using the phone with a few games , surfing the internet , it gives me about 8~9 hours of usage

(With 60fps and 1080p resolution)

The problem comes when I use the camera its really drain the battery, is there any possible choices to avoid this draining?

So I wanna ask you guys

Which is a better ROM for the phone??

I noticed that the Eu ROM is the most installed one

Is it better than global ?? Do you recommend it?

Thanks you.

May I ask you about somethings
How many hours is the battery gives you ( Screen on ) when its charged up to 100%

Is there any battery drain while usuing the camera ?

Global ROM is the best ROM for global market
I really like the Global rom with all the google apps being use by default, like you mentioned I think this is the best for the global market, the problem I had is that I couldn't pass safety net hence couldn't use many of my banks app, and without them, I am lost. I tried different videos that explained how to pass it using magisk but I just couldn't make it work so I had to install the latest .eu stabe rom which allowed me to pass safety net and install all my banking apps, but I would like that I could do this with the Global rom :(

I really like the Global rom with all the google apps being use by default, like you mentioned I think this is the best for the global market, the problem I had is that I couldn't pass safety net hence couldn't use many of my banks app, and without them, I am lost. I tried different videos that explained how to pass it using magisk but I just couldn't make it work so I had to install the latest .eu stabe rom which allowed me to pass safety net and install all my banking apps, but I would like that I could do this with the Global rom :(
Some banking apps are really finicky. If all other tricks are enabled and still no help, freezing Magisk itself with Ice Box can do the trick.