Which is the most stable ROM for Mi5s?

j_moreno91

Members
Oct 8, 2019
Hello.

I want to flash a xiaomi.eu rom in my Mi5s. Which xiaomi.eu rom version is more stable in terms of performance and battery?
How is fingerprint reader working? In the original ROM 10.2.1.0 it's not good.

Thanks!

I am using last stable version 10.2.1.0, no problems with battery or fingerprint sensor, google apps are a bit laggy but I guess it`s google problem.
P.S. I hope stable v11 will be coming soon.

I am using last stable version 10.2.1.0, no problems with battery or fingerprint sensor, google apps are a bit laggy but I guess it`s google problem.
P.S. I hope stable v11 will be coming soon.
Miui 11 for mi5s It is confirmed? Im using that rom and it is not stable comparing to miui 9 (9.5.4.0). I'm thinking to change to a custom rom.

Enviado do meu MI 5s através do Tapatalk

Hello.

I want to flash a xiaomi.eu rom in my Mi5s. Which xiaomi.eu rom version is more stable in terms of performance and battery?
How is fingerprint reader working? In the original ROM 10.2.1.0 it's not good.

Thanks!
Thanks for ,your very great question:
The latest stable rom is always the most stable, you should know that. Performances are greatly improved and battery drain is reduced by some percent, even though not really visible during the day.
About FP, tested on MI5 it is 22% speed improvement. Really satisfied.
I am sure you are going to feedback your tests results in order to send back some useful participation.
You are welcome on board.

Reactions: karlogd
Thanks for ,your very great question:
The latest stable rom is always the most stable, you should know that. Performances are greatly improved and battery drain is reduced by some percent, even though not really visible during the day.
About FP, tested on MI5 it is 22% speed improvement. Really satisfied.
I am sure you are going to feedback your tests results in order to send back some useful participation.
You are welcome on board.

Thanks for your reply!

This phone always have problems with FP sensor, not sure if the problem is only hardware or can be improved with other ROM.
I'm using the 10.2.1.0 global stable from xiaomi (not the custom rom from xiaomi.eu). I will someday test the xiaomi.eu ROM to test the differences.

I am not using FP much after enabling face recognition, it`s much faster, it works even in the dark.
Thank you. Other question: do bank applications work with unlocked bootloader? I read that to use them it is necessary to root and use magisk to hide bank apps.

Enviado do meu MI 5s através do Tapatalk

Thank you. Other question: do bank applications work with unlocked bootloader? I read that to use them it is necessary to root and use magisk to hide bank apps.
Bank apps cannot see if your bootloader is unlocked, they only check if your android is rooted, then you got to use magisk to hide root status from them. I have magisk installed on my phone and bank app and gpay both are working. Maybe there is some super suspicious bank apps out there, I have not met them yet.

Reactions: j_moreno91
Where can I find Global Official 10.2.1.0? I have 10.2.3.0 installed, and this is the latest, no other one is available in official MIUI downloads website.