Which Rom Is Better

Eliday15

Members
Feb 27, 2017
At this time I received mi redmi pro, and I have the original rom, which rom is better the original or the developer??. The things that I want its battery and performance. I noted so much blotware the developer include also??. Which is more stable??

Im thinking to download the xiaomi eu but I want to wait a month, for some problems, but my question is, is it improved to much the life of the battery with this rom and the perfomance or it almost the same??

And in the first charge I do 5:15 hours of screen its too bad??

Without modding nothing

Last edited:
Redmi Pro is the biggest mistake of Xiaomi, 4000 mah battery and 5 hours of SoT, im selling mine, im waiting for my new phone, i had xiaomi phones since 2011, but now im saying goodbuy to xiaomi.

Redmi Pro is the biggest mistake of Xiaomi, 4000 mah battery and 5 hours of SoT, im selling mine, im waiting for my new phone, i had xiaomi phones since 2011, but now im saying goodbuy to xiaomi.
but wich rom do you have?? to have better life and wich do you recomend me

I have more 24 hours
Change ROM better

Envoyé de mon Redmi Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
I told about SoT (Screen On Time), not how long last your battety, it can last also 60 hours when i dont touch it.

Odoslané z Redmi Pro pomocou Tapatalku

I told about SoT (Screen On Time), not how long last your battety, it can last also 60 hours when i dont touch it.

Odoslané z Redmi Pro pomocou Tapatalku
Yes I use 10 hours nivigation Facebook YouTube internet

Envoyé de mon Redmi Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi diabolina ! In my xiaomi.eu ROM (in french) the manual mode (for photo) don't include manual ISO.
I know that the chinese rom have this option (the manual iso in the manual mode). So Is what the rom of your own redmi pro have this fonction ?