Which Xiaomi.eu Stable Rom Is The Best For Redmi 3 Pro ?

Which xiaomi.eu rom is the best for Redmi 3 pro?

• Total voters
sorry noob here. How do i check it if its unlocked?
My ROM MIUI 7.92.7.0 Stable.
Sorry Mate, but if u didn't unlock bootloader, You probably have it locked. I'm also new here, just find some time and read how it has to be done step by step.

got it.
i have downloaded Android SDK platform tools in order to get the fastboot.exe command.
With it i was able to see that my device is locked.
So i use these instructions: en (dot) miui (dot) com (slash) a-234 (dot) html

And i was able to install MIUI 8 Global on my Redmi 3 Pro.

Thks.

hello guys.. so i have the stable miui 8.0.1.0 for about a week and everything was going fine...until today when the phone started restarting by itself. i didn't event touched the phone and in keeps restarting every 15 minutes. do you guys think it's a hardware problem or a software problem? thanks

hello guys.. so i have the stable miui 8.0.1.0 for about a week and everything was going fine...until today when the phone started restarting by itself. i didn't event touched the phone and in keeps restarting every 15 minutes. do you guys think it's a hardware problem or a software problem? thanks
Try restore to factory settings.

Try restore to factory settings.
i tried to flash eu rom 7.3.1 stable..i wanted to downgrade, but after the flashing was done the phone bricked .. i can only enter fastboot mode. now i have to find a way to install an official rom via fastboot

it was unlocked. but i understand that if you downgrade from miui 8 to 7 the bootloader gets locked again...so the next step is to check if the bootloader is still unlocked

It seems that V7.3.1.0 is the best according to feedback. Im looking for a good stable myself. Funny thing, i cant find the V7.3.1.0 download. Can somebody please point me to the ZIP? Also can i flash SuperSU on a Stable EU ROM?

Found it already ? i'm in need of V7.3.1.0. as well.

i'm using the MIUI GLOBAL 8.0 | 8.0.2.0 (LAIMIDG) and is stable on my Redmi 3 Pro.
it is stable on your device. my device had random reboots with this rom and also the charging problem(the phone stopped charging unexpectedly even if it was plugged in) . now i use cm 12.1 (cyanogenmod ) and it's great...no restart, no charging problem. i kinda lost faith in miui :))

it is stable on your device. my device had random reboots with this rom and also the charging problem(the phone stopped charging unexpectedly even if it was plugged in) . now i use cm 12.1 (cyanogenmod ) and it's great...no restart, no charging problem. i kinda lost faith in miui :))

Im using 6.9.29 and works like a charm, no bugs whatsoever