Who has ordered one?

I haven't order on ibuygou, but I do think it is safe.
The only problem is the late release of the Snapdragon based Mi 3 version.

Ibuygou is saying that they won't have any unit until mid November.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

I haven't order on ibuygou, but I do think it is safe.
The only problem is the late release of the Snapdragon based Mi 3 version.

Ibuygou is saying that they won't have any unit until mid November.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for your reply. You've ordered a Mi3, aren't you afraight for theething on the first phones or the software? (I'm a newbie with Xiaomi.)

I'm talking out of mi2 experience here but Xiaomi was pretty fast in ironing out remaining bugs when the phone was still fresh.

I'm pretty sure they will act the same on their new five inch flagship as well.

After all they want to impress people and show they are the next big thing.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Youri
I'm talking out of mi2 experience here but Xiaomi was pretty fast in ironing out remaining bugs when the phone was still fresh.

I'm pretty sure they will act the same on their new five inch flagship as well.

After all they want to impress people and show they are the next big thing.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4

So what I understand, is that it is totally save to pre-order the Snapdragon version and the bugs will be killed fast.

Thanks both of you! :)

Most likely, especially on the "dev rom" (it is the weekly updated rom).
But I won't pre-order yet. The launch date is quite far away in the future (still at least 40 to 50 days). I do think ibuygou is a safe website, but in case, there is a problem, you won't be covered by Paypal's buyer insurance after 45 days.

Secondly, I think the price is a bit steep mainly because the first Mi 3 batches will be bought (in great quantities) at a higher price than the one publicly displayed, so in a couple of months, hopefully, when shortage wll be out of the picture, prices might go down a bit.
This happened with the original Xiaomi Mi2.

Hi there people,

I'm new to xiaomi and currently I have an HTC Desire HD(Cyanogenmod 10.1 unofficial) and I think it's about time to upgrade to something better. Although I like the microsd port, the removable battery another important factor is price.

I spoke with some Chinese sellers over aliexpress and one of them told me that the snapdragon version with 64gb onboard will be released on 5th of Nov according to official source(I cannot confirm that as this is what the seller told me).

I've found many I mean MANY replicas there with prices like 200$ but an phone(snapdragon) costs there about 320-500$ (16GB). Can anyone confirm this about the 5th of Nov?

I had an email from ibuygou today in response to my query that they are expecting to ship the mi3 out mid November. So whilst this doesn't confirm the 5 November the timeline for indicative delivery mid month would fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I never use MIUI I'd like if there was an optional Cyanogenmod as an alternative, but I don't see anyone working on it(I know it's too soon) but I also know that XDA Community won't work on it because it violates the XDA rules(the MIUI is closed source)

I wonder if the price will go down in christmas, i just wanted to know!? :) because 499$ for me are hmm.... how can i say :?

My bet would be that the price would go down as soon as there are more Mi3 stocks. Prices are inflated because there will be shortages and incoming prices, even for resellers will be higher overall than what xiaomi would offer on the retail market.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Valbon
God damn i think 10 days left till the snapdragon will me finally release, im waiting everyday!!!!!!

Although I never use MIUI I'd like if there was an optional Cyanogenmod as an alternative, but I don't see anyone working on it(I know it's too soon) but I also know that XDA Community won't work on it because it violates the XDA rules(the MIUI is closed source)
No longer closed source but the mi3 will more than likely come with a stock build built by xiaomi like with the mi2/s and there will be develoent like cygenomod shortly after the snapdrgon 800 version comes out. Like there is with the mi2/s now with the many cydnomod builds and different variants.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

No longer closed source but the mi3 will more than likely come with a stock build built by xiaomi like with the mi2/s and there will be develoent like cygenomod shortly after the snapdrgon 800 version comes out. Like there is with the mi2/s now with the many cydnomod builds and different variants.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I'm still trying on getting my hands on a 64GB version but it's hard to find(as reasonable price)

i m living in china and i m foreigner,

i got my xiaomi from xiaomi offical website after two months of try(me, my roomate and my girl friend we three tried every tuesday 12.00 to get one and finally we got one for me ...they are using iphone s**t anyway.

phone is really good but battery is not enough to reach end of the day after busy using, without this i m not familiar with android but without any app games bla bla phone seems using 1/2 of its own ram why?

screen depth is really good but 5 inch really hard to use with one hand always needs another hands to support phone.

from zero charge to %100 it needs 3 hours(if phone is closed) ,if phone is open needs 4 hours to full charge and you need to close wlan mobile networks otherwise it takes 5 hour to recharge.

without these phone is really ok , but in china td means china mobile and their 3g service toooooo bad, speed always so slow and always E (edge) service hard to get 3g signals.

i m living in china and i m foreigner,

i got my xiaomi from xiaomi offical website after two months of try(me, my roomate and my girl friend we three tried every tuesday 12.00 to get one and finally we got one for me ...they are using iphone s**t anyway.

phone is really good but battery is not enough to reach end of the day after busy using, without this i m not familiar with android but without any app games bla bla phone seems using 1/2 of its own ram why?

screen depth is really good but 5 inch really hard to use with one hand always needs another hands to support phone.

from zero charge to %100 it needs 3 hours(if phone is closed) ,if phone is open needs 4 hours to full charge and you need to close wlan mobile networks otherwise it takes 5 hour to recharge.

without these phone is really ok , but in china td means china mobile and their 3g service toooooo bad, speed always so slow and always E (edge) service hard to get 3g signals.

You should have a battery bank(battery with usb output) so you'll have a backup power, there are small enough and they can charge the phone at least 1 time

I'm still trying to find an international version(snapdragon) at reasonable price, prices above 350Euros(~481$ or above ~2917 Yuan) are unacceptable

Hi Houshan,

You should try using Samsung adapter and cable with Xiaomi and you'll notice that it charges quicker (at least it was the case with my MI2). I did notice that xiaomi uses slow charger head.

/Simons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk