why is not updates for the Mi 9 stable?

Justajoe

Members
Jun 26, 2018
I have the Mi 9 with the xiaomi.eu stable 10.2.16 and it´s been almost 2 months without any update, so I wonder why Xiaomi.eu it´s ignoring the stable version of the Mi 9 but not the Mi 9 SE or others.

Reactions: birdie8585
"Ignoring"?
Mi 9 SE got V10.3, hence we built it.
Mi 9 still got V10.2, and we don't build V10.2 - it's too old for our patches.
You may want to complain to Xiaomi for not releasing Stable V10.3 for your device.

• Haha
Reactions: MarkHUK
It was not my intention to complaint, just asking, I really apreciate you guys work. But for instance in the Mi 9 stable version that you released we don´t have global mode or macro photo mode, so it´s kinda a limited port. Still works great!

It was not my intention to complaint, just asking, I really apreciate you guys work. But for instance in the Mi 9 stable version that you released we don´t have global mode or macro photo mode, so it´s kinda a limited port. Still works great!
I have no idea what you're talking about... "global mode"... "macro photo mode"... "port"? We didn't port anything, so I'm confused.

I´m new in the custom rom and dev world so It´s hard for me to explain or understand what´s going on. I meant that in the official global rom of Xiaomi I do have macro mode and global dark theme in the settings. In the xiaomi.eu version that you all ported, I lack of any of those settings so I´m consfused as well, why it´s not been ported and it´s there in the original Xiaomi global rom?

I´m new in the custom rom and dev world so It´s hard for me to explain or understand what´s going on. I meant that in the official global rom of Xiaomi I do have macro mode and global dark theme in the settings. In the xiaomi.eu version that you all ported, I lack of any of those settings so I´m consfused as well, why it´s not been ported and it´s there in the original Xiaomi global rom?
Don't know what "macro mode" you're talking about, I don't have the device so I've never seen it.
As for dark mode, enable Developer options, then Settings -> Additional settings -> Developer options -> Night mode.

Don't know what "macro mode" you're talking about, I don't have the device so I've never seen it.
As for dark mode, enable Developer options, then Settings -> Additional settings -> Developer options -> Night mode.
He menans the macro Mode in camera. This Feature is in the Stable builds from mi9 but as You said u dont Release old firmwares and thats okay. In the weekly builds all Features are available

"Ignoring"?
Mi 9 SE got V10.3, hence we built it.
Mi 9 still got V10.2, and we don't build V10.2 - it's too old for our patches.
You may want to complain to Xiaomi for not releasing Stable V10.3 for your device.

Hi Igor. I am new user. So EU team waiting for v10.3 mi 9 chine ? Now i am wait new eu stable rom but eu team not realeased. Why ? )) Sorry my english is bad, but i want to know why doesn't the new stable release?

Reactions: birdie8585
Hi Igor. I am new user. So EU team waiting for v10.3 mi 9 chine ? Now i am wait new eu stable rom but eu team not realeased. Why ? )) Sorry my english is bad, but i want to know why doesn't the new stable release?
You quoted the answer already, there is no V10.3 for Mi 9 yet. Ask Xiaomi 'why?'.