Why isn't phone automatically updating to latest mi launcher versions?

SexyTiger1

Members
Sep 14, 2023
My phone automatically updated to MIUI Global 14.0.1 on Aug 16th but I just noticed the system launcher is still now on version RELEASE-4.39.7.6217-07212020 released on Aug 9th. During the automatic update to MIUI 14, why didn't it install the Aug 10th launcher version instead?

This web page shows there have been 6 newer versions since Aug 9th until now. Why didn't I get those as automatic updates? Do you need to keep manually updating to new system launcher versions?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaom...uncher-release-4-39-12-6724-09061039-release/

Should I update manually to the latest version released on Sep 9th? Or just wait until the next automatic update?

If you are using the Xiaomi.eu ROM, you are not supposed to update the system apps.

If you are not using the Xiaomi.eu ROM, you should go on the official website for support.

If you are using the Xiaomi.eu ROM, you are not supposed to update the system apps.

If you are not using the Xiaomi.eu ROM, you should go on the official website for support.

I don't know what you mean by "Xiaomi.eu ROM". As I said, the phone automatically updated to MIUI Global 14.0.1, official Xiaomi update I guess.

I posted here also to ask others how they install these newer versions, if manually, or what versions they use currently, and to ask why I didn't get automatic updates.

If you are using the official Global ROM, go to the Xiaomi site.
Here you are on the page dedicated to custom ROM from xiaomi.eu. Xiaomi can't hear you here.

If you are using the official Global ROM, go to the Xiaomi site.
Here you are on the page dedicated to custom ROM from xiaomi.eu. Xiaomi can't hear you here.
Wow why so rude. This forum is called Xiaomi MIUI Community Lounge so yeah its name and description prove it's for all things Xiaomi, you're the one in the wrong place, you and your other buddy JiaiJ who are both too lazy to type a helpful response for my queries. If you want to talk about ROMS, only the last smallest forum named MIUI ROM Development is about roms.

I don't understand what I was rude about. Dude, I'm sorry but you're confused. (I understand that the name of the website can confuse someone.)
This forum is only about custom ROMs created by a group of geeks.

. Snímek obrazovky 2023-09-14 231506.png

This website has nothing to do with Global ROM and does not solve its problems. I gave you a link to the official Xiaomi website where I can help you with the problem related to Global ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: Warmouse