Why these updates? :?

gabril

Members
Jun 9, 2013
Hi Guys :D
I've bought two days ago( it was monday) an used Xiaomi MI3W 64GB and I put to it the latest dev build of MIUI taken from en.miui.com
I'm italian but I don't care if it's in english :p
but there's a small problem, yesterday it was thursday and I know it's the day of miui's alpha (or beta) release...
Well I received an update called 4.7.22!!! How this can be possible? I'm not registered in this forum as a beta member or some what similar...
Can you help me?
Here's a screenshot of my about phone section.. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-22-17-00-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-22-17-00-14.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 232
Everyone got that update. From what I can tell, it got some updated wallpapers, probably ones that the Mi4 has.

Hi Guys :D
I've bought two days ago( it was monday) an used Xiaomi MI3W 64GB and I put to it the latest dev build of MIUI taken from en.miui.com
I'm italian but I don't care if it's in english :p
but there's a small problem, yesterday it was thursday and I know it's the day of miui's alpha (or beta) release...
Well I received an update called 4.7.22!!! How this can be possible? I'm not registered in this forum as a beta member or some what similar...
Can you help me?
Here's a screenshot of my about phone section.. :D
Little off-topic, but which ROM did you download? WCDMA CHINA? I tried and dialer keeps crashing :(

Yeah the one you told :) my dialer don't crash... Try a simple factory reset. ;-)