Wi-fi issue during Games (Note 8)

Wade J

Members
Feb 26, 2020
when I'm playing online games like PUBG, Dragon Raja, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and some others, the device loses the connection with the game servers all the time and the message appears saying that I have no network .. but the Wi-Fi connection remains on and running applications such as whatsapp and Facebook, as notifications and updates arrive of these applications. to connect to the games again I have to close them and open them again! but soon after, connection errors continue to occur with the network. This errors occur in 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz wi-fi connections

Reactions: MrGusRH
when I'm playing online games like PUBG, Dragon Raja, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and some others, the device loses the connection with the game servers all the time and the message appears saying that I have no network .. but the Wi-Fi connection remains on and running applications such as whatsapp and Facebook, as notifications and updates arrive of these applications. to connect to the games again I have to close them and open them again! but soon after, connection errors continue to occur with the network. This errors occur in 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz wi-fi connections
It also happens to me with Miui's Roms. I installed pixel experience and it doesn't have that problem.

Reactions: minhphamngocquy1993