Widgets store Xiaomi.eu launcher 425014042

Muntazzir

Members
Jun 20, 2013
Is any way to uso the new widgets store with this launcher, I read that editing a smali file will work, anyone knows about it ?

This isn't a modding discussion forum, and I'm not sure why you want to use Chinese-only (with English for some) widgets, many of them won't work with our apps, like Calendar, Music and Weather.

Update [30/01/2022]: Global Weather app has been updated recently and its widgets within Chinese App vault are supported now.

Last edited:
Update [30/01/2022]: Global Weather app has been updated recently and its widgets within Chinese App vault are supported now.
Hi! Little question about that - I use mi11 ultra, latest stable miui 13. I installed the newest version of app vault and I got the new widgets, but all the weather widgets does not show any data. Please see the screenshot.

Cleaning data of the weather app and app vault does not help, I also tried to update weather app but I can not find the version which will accept updating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-06-11-33-39-536_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-06-11-33-39-536_com.miui.home.jpg
    994.2 KB · Views: 376
Hi! Little question about that - I use mi11 ultra, latest stable miui 13. I installed the newest version of app vault and I got the new widgets, but all the weather widgets does not show any data. Please see the screenshot.

Cleaning data of the weather app and app vault does not help, I also tried to update weather app but I can not find the version which will accept updating.
Then don't install any "newest version of app vault". What in "updating system apps on our ROMs is not supported" was unclear?
We already have new App vault with widgets on our ROMs.

Thank you for your quick answer. I updated the app vault because in this one which is coming with the rom (please see the screenshot) I don't see the option to add the new widgets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-06-11-40-24-662_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-06-11-40-24-662_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 676
Thank you for your quick answer. I updated the app vault because in this one which is coming with the rom (please see the screenshot) I don't see the option to add the new widgets.
Your ROM was released before we added the new App vault. Wait for a newer release...

Ok, I didn't know that. Thanks again, I was aware of not updating system apps, I just did it for app vault because of the widgets. All the best!