Widgets which MIUI really needs!

Bedouin76

Members
Dec 1, 2010
I really love MIUI, but what I/MIUI really needs, is cool looking, scrollable, functional widgets! Widgets for contacts, Facebook, Twitter, calendar, messages should directly come with MIUI.

In my opinion the Go Widgets are perfect, but they are not working without Go Launcher and I prefer to use the MIUI launcher. Please Devs... ;-)

I think a Facebook and Twitter widget may be unlikely, considering they don't have it in China. I guess if they made ones for their Chinese equivalents it may be possible to modify them to work with Facebook and Twitter.

Really needs a full screen calendar widget. For weather Go Weather is perfect so no rush for that one. Never been a fan of sms or social widgets.

I'd like to see some more work done on the Favourite Contacts widget.

- Different sizes of contact photo ( bigger )

- Support for displaying various elements of the contacts' db entry - ideally configurable - so a 3rd party app like facebook can update this field ( eg last status update ) and the Favourite Contacts widget can display the field. This would give us better integration without the devs having to write any social-media specific stuff

Same here!

I'd like to see some more work done on the Favourite Contacts widget.

- Different sizes of contact photo ( bigger )

- Support for displaying various elements of the contacts' db entry - ideally configurable - so a 3rd party app like facebook can update this field ( eg last status update ) and the Favourite Contacts widget can display the field. This would give us better integration without the devs having to write any social-media specific stuff

I use smoothe calendar. The widget is what I really need. So, if in MIUI the calendar widget feels similar ... I'll use it :)