Wifi 5 Ghz Problem With Only One Specific

Fifek64

Members
Mar 15, 2018
I will describe my problem, maybe you've met with similar or suggest a solution.

I bought a drone, which uses the mobile phone connecting via a 5GHz WiFi network, to view what the drone camera sees,

What was my surprise when I did not find the network produced by the drone in the list of WiFi networks generated by Redmi 5 plus.

I tried all the ways. It does not matter if the phone works on 5GHz or 2.4 GHz, or automatically ... the network can not be seen. My wife also has a Redmi 5 plus, so I checked on the second phone. The effect is identical. No WiFi drone network.

So I found an "old" Redmi Note 2. The phone immediately found the 5 GHz drone network (C-FLY) and connected to this network without any problem. The image from the drone camera is perfect.

Have you any ideas how Redmi 5 plus can connect to this specific network?

It will not connect, this is the problem for me. Aosenma cg035 dron. Redmi 5 plus does not use any kind of 5 GHz wifit just b, g, n (a, c) not unfortunately.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 5 Plus eszközömről

Say what's different about Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 from Redmi 5 Plus in WiFi issue.

On both Redmi Note a drone WiFi network is detected. At Redmi 5 Plus, there is no network ...

This is Redmi Note 2

4363e678c6560ef1a07e6049f4ba047b.jpg

Tapatalkkal Redmi 5 Plus

Do you know how it is difference?
AC standard is without effect to visibility 5GHz WiFi network on any phone.

I SOLVED IT :)
It is temporary solution but working :)
Enough to switch phone to fly mode,and next manually WiFi on.
Most important is to switch off the SIM card.
After that the phone without problems is connecting with WiFi created by drone.

Last edited: