New Wifi slugish related to mi band 2 paired

Fabian7ro

Members
Feb 29, 2016
I made an observation. I'm not entirely sure. But ...just minutes after I paired the mi band width phone mi WiFi goes to ten times more slow.
Anyone?

What can I do? Put the wi-fi on the other channel?

Last edited:
There is a bad influence between Bluetooth and WiFi. If I have mi band connected the wi-fi connection works much slowly.

Had the same problem with Mi Max 2. Now I got a router with 5ghz WiFi, no problems with Mi 9 and mi Max 2. If possible, use 5ghz WiFi, that's the only solution I know since 2,4ghz and Bluetooth show interferences/use the same internal antenna

Reactions: cobben
Ok, but I use this router with this pone and Bluetooth active from years ...no problem just in the last month....I think is related to some new modification in the new ROM's.

I change the wi-fi router today... unfortunately with another 2.4 frequency. The same problem occurs....when Bluetooth is in use the wi-fi drops down to 4-5Mbps download rate . When I switch the Bluetooth off the wi-fi rate go to 100Mbps.
I am use mi band over an year and just in the last month I see this WiFi trouble so I'm thinking is some modification mades in the last versions. Anyway..
I will buy a 5mhz router but the question remains: is a general problem or the late ROM's is the main reason for this thing happened?

I made more research and with another phone (redmi note 2) the difference between WiFi with Bluetooth active is not present. So this is an argument for a rom bug and explain why I don't have this problem in the past.
So, with actual xiaomi.eu when Bluetooth is active the WiFi goes very slow(4-5Mbps). When Bluetooth is off I have 80Mbps.

With redmi note 2 with an old miui 10 on it I have 40Mbps with Bluetooth connected or not...with mi band2 connected or not.

In conclusion the interference between WiFi and Bluetooth is much more severe with this actually rom 9.5.16

Last edited: