Wifi Stop Traffic After 1-2 Minutes

Linkmetal

Members
Jun 10, 2016
Hi, few days ago, I've noticed that the WiFi connection was pretty slow and it's getting worse during the days reaching to losing the traffic after 1-2 minutes of connection. It shows that it's connected but it doesn't sends or recieves nothing at all.

I've installed TWRP recovery and then this ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_V7.1.3.0.LHMCNCK_v7-5.0 doing a Full Wipe and doesn't works.

Any idea for what's happening to my phone? I accept any help or idea.

Please I really need help.

Best regards.

Hi, few days ago, I've noticed that the WiFi connection was pretty slow and it's getting worse during the days reaching to losing the traffic after 1-2 minutes of connection. It shows that it's connected but it doesn't sends or recieves nothing at all.

I've installed TWRP recovery and then this ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_V7.1.3.0.LHMCNCK_v7-5.0 doing a Full Wipe and doesn't works.

Any idea for what's happening to my phone? I accept any help or idea.

Please I really need help.

Best regards.
Tried to reboot your router if it's that? ;)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I have the same issue on my Redmi 3s. Extremely slow WiFi. Flashed several roms but no change. I have 2 more friends with the same phone and they also have extremely slow WiFi no matter where they are connected. Seems to me like a bad batch of antennas? I have GPS issues with Pokemon Go as well. "GPS location not found." pops up regularly when i play on 4G.