Will installing xiaomi.eu void warranty?

NewTF

Members
Oct 26, 2020
Hi, does installing xiaomi.eu void warranty? I was going to install xiaomi.eu but I want to keep my warranty. So does installing xiaomi.eu void warranty?

Reactions: AnonymousBosch
if you unlock bootloader and change Stock Rom , fabric firmware you loosing your warranty. If something happens to phone, you can try flashing Stock Rom back with Mi Flash tools and clean and lock options, that will back Stock Firmware and lock bootloader, no one can knows did you unlock or not your bootloader and modify system if you be able to restore evrything

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
if you unlock bootloader and change Stock Rom , fabric firmware you loosing your warranty. If something happens to phone, you can try flashing Stock Rom back with Mi Flash tools and clean and lock options, that will back Stock Firmware and lock bootloader, no one can knows did you unlock or not your bootloader and modify system if you be able to restore evrything
i have question, now iam using mi8 miui.eu 20.9.4 last weekly beta. Now i want to go back to stock rom, lock bootloader and use global rom. since there not yet global rom miui 12 for mi8, it is okay if i change to miui 11? is there will be a problem? because it downgrade from miui 12 to miui 11. thanks.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk