wireless charge stop charging after few second (mi10)

minicat280

Members
Jul 12, 2021
hi all,

i am using mi 10 and put on the xiaomi wireless car charger 20w, turbo charge animation is appear, but after few second, the blue led blinking on charger and stop charging.
release on charger and put on charger, problem happen again.
i confirmed that my mi 10 and xiaomi wireless car charger never drop and working well. i not sure after i updated android 11 or MIUI 12.5, the problem occur.
current device firmware use V12.5.1.0 RJBEUXM.
anyone know this is hardware or firmware issue?

please advice, thanks.

Reactions: theqwertyipad
MI10 here. I got a noname 10W charger, no problems. Even better: Somewhere around/before 21.5.12 my charging speed doubled from 5W to 10W (and thus went back to normal) after being halfed after a weekly update ~9 month ago when i was still on a MI9

I had the effect that charging was faster while in twrp (tested with a usb ampere/voltage meter), maybe give it a try to narrow down your problem

MI10 here. I got a noname 10W charger, no problems. Even better: Somewhere around/before 21.5.12 my charging speed doubled from 5W to 10W (and thus went back to normal) after being halfed after a weekly update ~9 month ago when i was still on a MI9

I had the effect that charging was faster while in twrp (tested with a usb ampere/voltage meter), maybe give it a try to narrow down your problem

thanks.
if less than 5W, wireless charge is no problem, but if more than 5W, it will stop automatically after few second.