Power Wireless charging dosn't work anymore

Slimsebi1

Members
May 19, 2024
hello guys

I have a original Xiaomi wireless Charger (80W) with a M11 pro. So it worked very well and fast before. I think it occured after the upgrade to HyperOS that it starts to charge in highspeed mode for the first seconds (as long as the display is on). After that, the charging went to normal speed or even less. It lasts hours to fully charged.

Could that be a consequence to the update to Hyper OS or ist this due to a broken charging device? The charging device behaves normal (fan etc.)

thanks

hello guys

I have a original Xiaomi wireless Charger (80W) with a M11 pro. So it worked very well and fast before. I think it occured after the upgrade to HyperOS that it starts to charge in highspeed mode for the first seconds (as long as the display is on). After that, the charging went to normal speed or even less. It lasts hours to fully charged.

Could that be a consequence to the update to Hyper OS or ist this due to a broken charging device? The charging device behaves normal (fan etc.)

thanks
Have you checked your charge settings?
1000002943.jpg

Yes I think that's it. So I my case it has to be on "regular charging". Seems to work out. Thank you very much