With Or Without "s"

Selvom der ikke er den store forskel, er processor m.m. nyere. Den er lidt større og lidt tungere. Jeg ville vælge s modellen, selvom jeg er meget glad for min 5er.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mi5 has global rom support, better finish with ceramic or 3d glass, and is also production proven since March.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: lcj2720
Get Mi 5 in general, Mi 5s might be more performant (by which no current app or game require that much power), has better camera lens (with similar software touch so it's true potential has not been revealed) and ultrasonic fingerprint (if you need to use your device often under extreme skin condition) but that's it. With Mi 5 Prime price drops to RMB 1799, the difference with Mi 5s is quite big. Choose wisely.

Reactions: heihachimaster
Selvom der ikke er den store forskel, er processor m.m. nyere. Den er lidt større og lidt tungere. Jeg ville vælge s modellen, selvom jeg er meget glad for min 5er.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Ja - det kan godt være at det bliver sådan så :)

Get Mi 5 in general, Mi 5s might be more performant (by which no current app or game require that much power), has better camera lens (with similar software touch so it's true potential has not been revealed) and ultrasonic fingerprint (if you need to use your device often under extreme skin condition) but that's it. With Mi 5 Prime price drops to RMB 1799, the difference with Mi 5s is quite big. Choose wisely.
I guess the 5s will be a little more speedy, but only by a notch. But I haven't seen the price drop, just yet... :)

I come here for the same question.

I'm actually less concerned about specs more about further fast price drop as soon as mi5s will be easily available.

I never follow xiaomi price change for previous models.

Inviato dal mio SM-T715 utilizzando Tapatalk

I come here for the same question.

I'm actually less concerned about specs more about further fast price drop as soon as mi5s will be easily available.

I never follow xiaomi price change for previous models.

Inviato dal mio SM-T715 utilizzando Tapatalk
To me, mi5 have better finish, and already global rom support.

Reactions: heihachimaster
This is my mi5 without s.... I think it's good enough!

Attachments

• 1476115282090.jpg
    1476115282090.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Screenshot_2016-10-20-15-39-48-208_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-20-15-39-48-208_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: ko3st68 and jc rey
those 2 devices are quite on par, a bit better on S version but no gap no breakthrough, including camera as I read on other forums. It is more a matter of alu finish VS glass ceramic in my opinion.

Reactions: 77bba
One thing, mi5S have no IR blaster!

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hey there.
I`m hesitating what to get, the Mi5 or Mi5s... I would change an old phone (Umi Zero).
I preordered a Mi5s Silver for a very good price of 280usd but reading all the negative comments that mi5 is better, I`m hesitating to change the order. The Mi5 would be more expensive with 10 usd.
Any help to decide? Thanks!

Hey there.
I`m hesitating what to get, the Mi5 or Mi5s... I would change an old phone (Umi Zero).
I preordered a Mi5s Silver for a very good price of 280usd but reading all the negative comments that mi5 is better, I`m hesitating to change the order. The Mi5 would be more expensive with 10 usd.
Any help to decide? Thanks!
I would switch to mi5 if ir blaster matters and if you want large support.

A colleague of mine got the Mi 5S and frankly I don't like it very much (design wise). Maybe I am biased because of the lack of IR blaster.

Also the Ultrasonic fingerprint reader works slower than the one on the Mi5 - although this maybe a software issue due to the unoriginal ROM installed by SpeMall, so please, can the others that have both devices confirm this?