Xaiomi m1 plus / m1 s jelly bean

aditoma777

Members
Sep 14, 2012
Hy! The jelly bean relase is avaible but unofficial,anybody have touch screen fix for the rom? :eek:..and how about official relase? :eek: Thanks! :)

do you have any information when the Miui Rom based on JB will be available ??

it will come when the drivers come before then nobody know :( Until they release drivers not much can be done.

No idea maybe we will get it with miui v5? but no idea but at least it seems that they are testing it so maybe when the bugs are gone and its stable we will get it.
But seems like they are putting the resources into miui V5 so maybe it will come then since they maybe have slowed down on miui v4 development :)

yes you are right
the JB version will be with v5
but we have no news also bout this famous v5 ?

yes you are right
the JB version will be with v5
but we have no news also bout this famous v5 ?

dear blackstones

what is the difference betwwen the Wire and Card brush version
of the Native android 4.0 QDR68 from the miui forum
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/portal.php?mod=topic&topicid=27

i would like to test it
i am currently with the version 2.11.23
can do flash my M1s as the same operation as the miui rom (unzip file) or not ?
can i dammage the miui root doing this experience
do you know a procedure and wich rom ?
thank you

dear blackstones

what is the difference betwwen the Wire and Card brush version
of the Native android 4.0 QDR68 from the miui forum
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/portal.php?mod=topic&topicid=27

i would like to test it
i am currently with the version 2.11.23
can do flash my M1s as the same operation as the miui rom (unzip file) or not ?
can i dammage the miui root doing this experience
do you know a procedure and wich rom ?
thank you

do the card version, it's a lot simpler

Download QDR68, do not unzip it, rename it to update.zip
Transfer update.zip to your SD card
go into recovery, do a full WIPE
Install Update.zip to partition one.

so i can flash my M1S with the native ICS card version without any problem
this is a pure ICS version like google phones ??
did you try this version , it is a good one ?

i have never tried to card brush the phone from miui ICS to Google stock ICS so dont know i only used wire brush method myself.
Yes it's a pure Google ICS without anything of the miui apps or themes its just stock.

I tried it but it wasn't for me i just missed miui but it was fun to try :)

Check that you have the correct file with md5 code on the file you download and transfered to the SD card the md5 code is on the website you linked to.

If it checkes out to be the correct file. Then the problem might be that you cant have miui and Stock google android and that seems to be the problems since they are 2 "different" systems in a way if you understand. I now both are based on ICS but they do have different settings, themes, apps etc. So the only way might be wirebrush.

MD5 is OK
yes i tried to partition 2 but the partition 1 has the 2.11.30 Miui
do you think i can try the WIRED the file is more heavy 163mb instead of 125
what is the difference between the CARD vs WIRED ?

Read my forum post in my signature it should tell you that.
Quick answer: wire is for a complete flash of the phone, card is like a normal update with either the update app or in recovery mode. :)

They are already testing the M1 mi-one drivers internally so it might be that it comes when the Miui V5 comes. And they are just cleaning out the bugs and problems instead of spending time on the miui v4 jelly bean. But you never now maybe they just cancelled it and not giving the M1 the jelly bean but then hopefully somebody will make a proper jelly bean but without the proper drivers and stuff who now :(

Update: Miui v5 is in beta testing, and it already looks GOOD. Lots of small problems, but the phone is like new born when it comes to speed and smoothness.

Sent from my Xiaomi using Tapatalk

Hopefully it fix the bugs of current jb AOSP build, some apps like instagram taking pictures crash the phone, sometimes it feels very buggy and random crash with some apps

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully it fix the bugs of current jb AOSP build, some apps like instagram taking pictures crash the phone, sometimes it feels very buggy and random crash with some apps

Tell me more about the bugs. Now is the time to tell them to the developers.

Waze it's not working it crash

Google talk when you try to call it force stop the app

Instagram don't use the camera it crash completely the phone and need battery pull.

Videos don't work well when you rotate, YouTube videos have issues, sometimes videos it even crash like instagram having to restart the phone

Most of the bugs it's reported or its known issue at least that's what it says in miuiaustralia in Lennox rom based on the latest AOSP build QDS84

Mi-recovery completely useless, can't flash Google apps, any zips in the end I fix it replacing it with cwm and had hard time doing it the guide it's on the aosp topic

Waze it's not working it crash

Google talk when you try to call it force stop the app

Instagram don't use the camera it crash completely the phone and need battery pull.

Videos don't work well when you rotate, YouTube videos have issues, sometimes videos it even crash like instagram having to restart the phone

Most of the bugs it's reported or its known issue at least that's what it says in miuiaustralia in Lennox rom based on the latest AOSP build QDS84

Mi-recovery completely useless, can't flash Google apps, any zips in the end I fix it replacing it with cwm and had hard time doing it the guide it's on the aosp topic

Thank you, I'll walk th through with the beta and report to Miui what isn't working.

So far I can say that the beta has big issues with the gapps as well. All beta testers are bothered about it, so I hope they'll do something about it. It's not that important for their Chinese market, where all Google apps are substituted by Chinese alternatives.

Good news: Instagram and Youtube are unbreakable (although signing in with YouTube doesn't work due to the Google Apps issue), videos are fine, I even did extensive video cutting with the beta.